Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of roboticspro's message #11110868 « Thank you, Veterans »

roboticspro
Upload & Sell: On
Re: Thank you, Veterans

Good Morning,

Some say time is a good eraser, but some things need to be always remembered. The legacy shot was taken at the Reno Air Races this year, in honor of all our veterans of this great nation. The “Santa” was Joseph Walters (Special Forces), a close friend of mine, KIA in Laos during a rescue operation. He parachuted with his gear and smoke flares behind a Thai orphanage, and then changed into Santa for the kids…to give them some hope and joy even if they didn’t really understand. The guy in the “bucket” is me, over forty years ago, on another mission into Laos. The last is one of my sons, very early in his career, after graduation from the Air Force Academy. Fast-forward to multiple deployments, soon to be a Dad, and being promoted to Major…time waits for no one, so remember the moment that you have.

Respectfully to all,

Edd

Nov 26, 2012 at 11:06 PM
roboticspro
Upload & Sell: On
Re: Thank you, Veterans

Good Morning,

Some say time is a good eraser, but some things need to be always remembered. The legacy shot was taken at the Reno Air Races this year, in honor of all our veterans of this great nation. The “Santa” was Joseph Walters (Special Forces), a close friend of mine, KIA in Laos during a rescue operation. He parachuted with his gear and smoke flares behind a Thai orphanage, and then changed into Santa for the kids…to give them some hope and joy even if they didn’t really understand. The guy in the “bucket” is me, over forty years ago, on another mission into Laos. The last is one of my sons, very early in his career, after graduation from the Air Force Academy. Fast-forward to multiple deployments, soon to be a Dad, and being promoted to Major…time waits for no one, so remember the moment that you have.

Respectfully to all,

Edd

Nov 12, 2012 at 01:38 PM

Previous versions of roboticspro's message #11110868 « Thank you, Veterans »