Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of no_surrender's message #11073378 « PCB Einstein not firing (Update - defective flashtube) »

no_surrender
Upload & Sell: Off
PCB Einstein not firing (brand new)

Ordered and received 3 Einsteins recently. One of them will not fire. The only thing I saw on their site regarding trouble shooting for this required replacing the flash tube due to end of service life. The flash tube appears to be installed correctly and firmly. Yes, I contacted PCB customer support via email, but will have to wait a few days for them to respond and I was supposed to have a shoot later this afternoon and wanted to test these lights out. Don't worry, the shoot is with a friend for practice. Also, it's difficult for me to call their support team over the phone due to the time difference and I don't have a personal phone here to call long distance. Was hoping another FM member may have experienced the same thing and could guide me in the right direction without having to wait as long. Thanks in advance!

Kevin

Oct 28, 2012 at 03:06 AM

Previous versions of no_surrender's message #11073378 « PCB Einstein not firing (Update - defective flashtube) »