Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of JWilsonphoto's message #11026876 « Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel »

JWilsonphoto
Upload & Sell: On
Mustang Air to Air " The Sequel" (7)

Where do I begin? Being with all of you this weekend was wonderful. The highlights, for me, were Wednesday, Thursday, our B25 mission and our traditional Friday evening dinner. The weekend was bittersweet for a number of reasons. I so appreciate the effort all of you put forth to come from the corners of the globe for our get together, and I want everything to be perfection for you. Kind of missed the mark with the 50 degree, biting wind, cruddy ceiling routine. Once again the MA2A spirit pushed all of that into the "uncontrollable" bin and we went on to shoot what we could and enjoy each other. Still, I sure would have loved for you all to have basked and shot in a typical beautiful fall Texas climate, sorry it didn't happen.

I wanted this weekend to be special for everyone, but there were a couple of things that I really wanted to be extra special, Laura's trip was one of those. Laura, you deserved a real treat and I'm thinking that your trip was more work than fun. hope we can replace that memory with some good ones sometime soon. What a pleasure it was to have Rodolfo and Anya join us, hope the weather didn't put too much of a damper on your weekend together with us. Thanks to Zim and Rodolfo for generously feeding the group on several occasions during the weekend. Additional thanks to Steve for pressing the Remos into service hopping rides and doing impromptu air to air missions. Thanks to Scott Slocum for joining us and bringing his beautiful A36 down for more air to air work and fun.

Thank you all again for pulling along side me after Glenn's loss and for all that went into creating the beautiful and touching memorial print, it will take it's place of honor this week, somewhere near my pretentious desk where it will always be in view. Glenn would have been very moved by your kindness, as am I.

Let's do it again next year. I'll try to actually have the weather that was forecast for this weekend, show up.

Please see mandatory top of page image below.................

Oct 09, 2012 at 04:50 AM
JWilsonphoto
Upload & Sell: On
Re: Mustang Air to Air " The Sequel" (7)

Where do I begin? Being with all of you this weekend was wonderful. The highlights, for me, were Wednesday, Thursday, our B25 mission and our traditional Friday evening dinner. The weekend was bittersweet for a number of reasons. I so appreciate the effort all of you put forth to come from the corners of the globe for our get together, and I want everything to be perfection for you. Kind of missed the mark with the 50 degree, biting wind, cruddy ceiling routine. Once again the MA2A spirit pushed all of that into the "uncontrollable" bin and we went on to shoot what we could and enjoy each other. Still, I sure would have loved for you all to have basked and shot in a typical beautiful fall Texas climate, sorry it didn't happen.

I wanted this weekend to be special for everyone, but there were a couple of things that I really wanted to be extra special, Laura's trip was one of those. Laura, you deserved a real treat and I'm thinking that your trip was more work than fun. hope we can replace that memory with some good ones sometime soon. What a pleasure it was to have Rodolfo and Anya join us, hope the weather didn't put too much of a damper on your weekend together with us. Thanks to Zim and Rodolfo for generously feeding the group on several occasions during the weekend. Additional thanks to Steve for pressing the Remos into service hopping rides and doing impromptu air to air missions. Thanks to Scott Slocum for joining us and bringing his beautiful A36 down for more air to air work and fun.

Thank you all again for pulling along side me after Glenn's loss and for all that went into creating the beautiful and touching memorial print, it will take it's place of honor this week, somewhere near my pretentious desk where it will always be in view. Glenn would have been very moved by your kindness, as am I.

Let's do it again next year. I'll try to actually have the weather that was forecast for this weekend, show up.

Oct 09, 2012 at 04:48 AM

Previous versions of JWilsonphoto's message #11026876 « Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel »