Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of stevezzzz's message #11021611 « Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel »

stevezzzz
Upload & Sell: Off
Re: Mustang Air to Air " The Sequel" (7)

I stayed warm and dry today by not leaving the hotel. Luckily, I had some opportunities to pop out with the 500mm f/4 and shoot some things flying over the hotel parking lot. Here\'s a Heritage flight for the ages: P-38 in the lead with an F-4 on the right wing and an F-86 on the left wing. There are actually three F-4\'s here this weekend: what are the chances we\'ll see that again in, oh, forever?

With the leaden skies today I had to push these pretty hard to recover anything like reasonable contrast and color, so you don\'t have to tell me they\'ve been overcooked.

Oct 06, 2012 at 10:36 PM
stevezzzz

I stayed warm and dry today by not leaving the hotel. Luckily, I had some opportunities to pop out with the 500mm f/4 and shoot some things flying over the hotel parking lot. Here\'s a Heritage flight for the ages: P-38 in the lead with an F-4 on the right wing and an F-86 on the left wing. There are actually three F-4\'s here this weekend: what are the chances we\'ll see that again in, oh, forever?

With the leaden skies today I had to push these pretty hard to recover anything like reasonable contrast and color, so you don\'t have to tell me they\'ve been overcooked.

Oct 06, 2012 at 10:30 PM
stevezzzz

Oct 06, 2012 at 10:25 PM

Previous versions of stevezzzz's message #11021611 « Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.