Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of Andrew Maier's message #11019072 « Sold: Canon 17-40mm f4 L lens (pending sale) »

Andrew Maier
Upload & Sell: Off
FS: Canon 17-40mm f4 L lens

Item 1: Canon 17-40mm f4 L (pending sale)

This listing is for the lens only. Unfortunately, my mom threw away the box, hood, and the lens cap (I'm not kidding, wish I was!). The warranty card and the lens bag are in my possession.

I treat all of my lenses with great care, so even though it doesn't come with the aforementioned accessories, it's been extremely well kept in my photography bag.

Shipping, insurance and paypal included. To quote
jim allison (another FM member) "I do not accept paypal gift payments because they are dangerous for both buyers and seller and they are against Paypal's rules." I like that policy.

Price: $450.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9

Oct 05, 2012 at 11:32 PM
Andrew Maier

Item 1: Canon 17-40mm f4 L (pending sale)

This listing is for the lens only. Unfortunately, my mom threw away the box, hood, and the lens cap (I'm not kidding, wish I was!). The warranty card and the lens bag are in my possession.

I treat all of my lenses with great care, so even though it doesn't come with the aforementioned accessories, it's been extremely well kept in my photography bag.

jim allison (another FM member) "I do not accept paypal gift payments because they are dangerous for both buyers and seller and they are against Paypal's rules." I like that policy.

Oct 05, 2012 at 11:29 PM
Andrew Maier

Item 1: Canon 17-40mm f4 L

Oct 05, 2012 at 11:04 PM

Previous versions of Andrew Maier's message #11019072 « Sold: Canon 17-40mm f4 L lens (pending sale) »