Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of Angry's message #11017565 « Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel »

Angry
Upload & Sell: Off
Re: Mustang Air to Air " The Sequel" (7)

R.Reijne wrote:
Jeff W. wrote:
My fellow MA2A associates. As many of you know, behind the scenes Steve Zimmermann, Jo Hunter, Jay Beckman and others have been working diligently to present our great friend Jim Wilson with a photograph to commemorate the life of his dear friend Glenn Smith; who was tragically killed in an accident at the Quad-City Air Show last month. While I was not able to attend the Alliance Air Show this weekend, many of the MA2A family were there this morning when Steve made the presentation.

Below are photographs Larry Grace took during the presentation. It was clearly an emotional moment for Jim and his loving friends. Many thanks to all who participated in one way or another. I think all who have spent any time here on MA2A recognize the special associations and friendships that have been fostered by Jim\'s grace and generosity. I\'m hoping others who were there will chime in with their thoughts and photographs.

X 2.......Im going to make it one year ,....hopefully next year......even if its all the way from \"DownUnder\"....

Al

Great people, great moment, wish i could be there....

Roel

Oct 05, 2012 at 01:41 AM

Previous versions of Angry's message #11017565 « Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.