Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of trenchmonkey's message #11016458 « D800 can crop like a 'monkey!! »

trenchmonkey
Upload & Sell: On
D800 can crop like a 'monkey!!

Last light or the harsh reality of high noon, this sucker delivers. I've been walkin' around with the AF-S 300 f4
onna BushHawk, tweakin' my settings...takin' my time. Took about 2000 clicks to dial it in to my style of shootin'
and I'm pretty pleased with the results SOOC. Yeah, no doubt sacrelige...but that's how I roll. Barrels tonight,
gettin' dark early so I'll bring along the 70-200 VR II...should be fun! I'll be posting a follow-up thread. Thx
(1.2X horses/RR's 1.5 & FX respectively, and all were cropped ~50% ea.)

Oct 05, 2012 at 12:48 PM
trenchmonkey

Last light or the harsh reality of high noon, this sucker delivers. I've been walkin' around with the AF-S 300 f4
onna BushHawk, tweakin' my settings...takin' my time. Took about 2000 clicks to dial it in to my style of shootin'
and I'm pretty pleased with the results SOOC. Yeah, no doubt sacrelige...but that's how I roll. Barrels tonight,
gettin' dark early so I'll bring along the 70-200 VR II...should be fun! I'll be posting a follow-up thread. Thx

Oct 04, 2012 at 09:22 PM
trenchmonkey

Oct 04, 2012 at 09:21 PM
trenchmonkey

(1.2X horses/RR's 1.6 & FX respectively, and all were cropped ~50% ea.)

Oct 04, 2012 at 09:21 PM
trenchmonkey

gettin' dark early so I'll bring along the 70-200 VR II...should be fun! I'll be posting a follow-up thread.
(1.2X horses and 1.5X RR's respectively, and all were cropped ~50% ea.)

Oct 04, 2012 at 09:17 PM
trenchmonkey

gettin' dark early so I'll bring along the 70-200 VR II...should be fun! I'll be posting a follow-up thread.
(1.2X horses and 1.5X RR's respectively, and cropped ~50% ea.)

Oct 04, 2012 at 09:12 PM

Previous versions of trenchmonkey's message #11016458 « D800 can crop like a 'monkey!! »