Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of joshua grasso's message #11014729 « First Post: New simple logo »

joshua grasso
Upload & Sell: Off
First Post: New simple logo

I've been trolling this site for a long time and have learned a lot from some of the great photographers on here. I am just getting started with my plan on getting serious and hope after a few months of practicing and improving I can try to launch officially. In the mean time I'm trying to get branding in order. Let me know what you think. so far of my log and website. It's a very simple text logo that my wife designed. I have seen some logos with more graphical elements but I think simple is good too.

As far as the website you can check that out from my profile link. I don't want to spam on my first post!
I used the expression theme for wordpress. I like the idea of wordpress so that it is much easier to manage the content that I add in the future. I still need to finish adding content with more galleries and pages but like I said I'm just getting things set up.

Any comments appreciated! Hopefully I'll be able to contribute as I learn to be like some of the big shots on this board.

Oct 04, 2012 at 02:50 AM

Previous versions of joshua grasso's message #11014729 « First Post: New simple logo »