Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of Wahoowa's message #11013268 « FS: Canon EF 14mm f/2.8L II USM »

Wahoowa
Upload & Sell: Off
FS: Canon EF 14mm f/2.8L II USM

Item 1: Canon EF 14mm f/2.8L II USM

After a long thought, I decide to switch my wide angle lenses from this 14L II and 17-40L to 16-35L II and 24L II. So, this one is up for sale.

Sorry, no original box or any other accessories. The lens is in near mint condition, however, it is important that the lens has a minor scratch/ding on the front element as appeared in the third picture. From my experience with the lens, it does not affect performance, except it sometimes creates flare if you shoot directly into the light source. Again, it happens only sometimes. That's why I rate this lens at 8+. If without the blemish, I would have rated this lens at 9+ or even 10.

Date Code = UY11

Price: $1550.00
Payment method: Paypal (Regular Paypal add fee ~3%), Bank of America Transfer, Chase QuickPay, ING P2P, or Check/Money Order
Item condition: 8+

Oct 12, 2012 at 09:12 AM
Wahoowa

After a long thought, I decide to switch my wide angle lenses from this 14L II and 17-40L to 16-35L II and 24L II. So, this one is up for sale.

Sorry, no original box or any other accessories. The lens is in near mint condition, however, it is important that the lens has a minor scratch/ding on the front element as appeared in the third picture. From my experience with the lens, it does not affect performance, except it sometimes creates flare if you shoot directly into the light source. Again, it happens only sometimes. That's why I rate this lens at 8+. If without the blemish, I would have rated this lens at 9+ or even 10.

Date Code = UY11

Price: $1525.00
Payment method: Paypal (Regular Paypal add fee ~3%), Bank of America Transfer, Chase QuickPay, ING P2P, or Check/Money Order

Oct 09, 2012 at 09:31 PM
Wahoowa

Date Code = UY11

Price: $1550.00

Oct 05, 2012 at 08:39 AM
Wahoowa

Date Code = UY11

Price: $1575.00

Oct 03, 2012 at 11:47 AM
Wahoowa

Date Code = UY11

I'll provide free USP Ground shipping to CONUS. Thank you.

Price: $1600.00

Wahoowa

I'll provide free USP Ground shipping to CONUS. Thank you.

Price: $1600.00

Previous versions of Wahoowa's message #11013268 « FS: Canon EF 14mm f/2.8L II USM »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.