Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of Doctorbird's message #10989240 « Anyone try out CPS Hollywood yet? »

Doctorbird
Upload & Sell: On
Re: Anyone try out CPS Hollywood yet?

It's quite accessible for me so I take a dvantage of this. Had a complementary clean and check on opening day and, later, an adjustment done on my 5D3. They claim a full tech setup. Mason, the front guy, and the techs there are very friendly and helpful if you happen to meet them. In addition I've been going to some of their workshops organized by Gina that's hosted there. Today there is an 'In Depth Look at Canon's Autofocus System' presentation.

Db

Sep 24, 2012 at 04:41 PM
Doctorbird

It's quite accessible for me so I t ake advantage of this. Had a complementary clean and check on opening day and, later, an adjustment done on my 5D3. They claim a full tech setup. Mason, the front guy, and the techs there are very friendly and helpful if you happen to meet them. In addition I've been going to some of their workshops organized by Gina that's hosted there. Today there is an 'In Depth Look at Canon's Autofocus System' presentation.

Db

Sep 24, 2012 at 04:40 PM
Doctorbird

It's quite accessible for me so I t ake advantage of this. Had a complementary clean and check on opening day and an adjustment done on my 5D3. They claim a full tech setup. Mason, the front guy, and he techs there are very friendly and helpful if you get to meet them. In addition I've been going to some of their workshops there. Today there is an 'In Depth Look at Canon's Autofocus System' presentation.

Db

Sep 24, 2012 at 04:35 PM

Previous versions of Doctorbird's message #10989240 « Anyone try out CPS Hollywood yet? »