Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of you2's message #10806396 « New Olympus OM-D announced »

you2
Upload & Sell: On
Re: New Olympus OM-D announced

I'm having two issues; using esp metering and aperture preferred a lot of images a under exposed. Also a lot of images are turning out 'blank' but that might be due to write issues with the sd card; no error is being reported (it was a new sandisk; after i copied the images to my computer I formatted in the camera but not sure if that will fix the issue - will test further but thought I would mention it in case others have issues). I'm not sure it has anything to do with the media card; so maybe the camera is just wonky or defective ?

The metering is a problem with both manual focus lens and 45f1.8 (both in esp mode both with the camera set to aperture priority); and this is annoying me. I can upload samples (either raw of jpeg if anyone is interesting). I'm mostly concern that i inadvertently messed up a setting - exposure compensation is 0 'cept when i intentionally set it to try to fix the under exposing).
--
Here is an example of three images side by side with the 45 (exif data preserved)

Jul 15, 2012 at 07:43 PM

Previous versions of you2's message #10806396 « New Olympus OM-D announced »