Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of bigkidneys's message #10611927 « Fujifilm X-mount Image Thread »

bigkidneys
Upload & Sell: On
Re: Fuji X-Pro1 Picture thread

I personally think the EVF on the 7 is much better but I hate the cup. The rounded cup on the Xpro1 seem better to me. There is some lag with the EVF on the fuji occasionally but as I mentioned, have always been able to to hit focus with no problem. Although I like what I get from the 7 files (not an expert or pro), I have to do less with the Fuji files compared to the 7. Of course this is most likely the fact I shoot jpg with the fuji and raw with the 7. Comparing jpg to jpg, the Fuji is hands down much better IMO. Yeah, the 35 is the real deal! Although slower, the 60 is very nice too. I have an older EBC Fuji 50/1.4 M42 lens I plan on shooting all week to see what I get. Having shot it occasionally over the past 2 weeks I really like it but I still prefer AF if I can get it. Never an issue with AF in EVF mode but using the OVF, focus is spotty in focusing on the wrong thing. With the EVF, you can reduce the AF box size much smaller than the OVF which I think may have one small part in it.

May 07, 2012 at 04:14 AM

Previous versions of bigkidneys's message #10611927 « Fujifilm X-mount Image Thread »