Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of Sharona's message #10155178 « POSITIVE OUTCOME FED EX issue! »

Sharona
Upload & Sell: On
POSITIVE OUTCOME FED EX issue!

Hey all - I just posted this on the Misc. board but wanted to place it here because I know there are some buyers and sellers here. So.....

I just tracked a lens that I sold here on B&S - it's being shipped to Hawaii. However, tracking info tells me that it has been held in California, and is being "returned to shipper." When I talked to Fed Ex, they said that it was inspected and not "air shipping compatible" or something along those lines.

Has anyone experienced this before? The woman asked me if the package contained something hazardous and I said NO! It's a camera lens! These are air mailed all the time! I am fuming and now I had to PM my buyer. I sure hope Fed Ex will get this sorted. The location where the lens is located now is not open on Sat., and they say they will call me Monday. What a crock.

Thanks for letting me vent. Any insights always appreciated.

Dec 15, 2011 at 04:48 PM
Sharona
Upload & Sell: On
BIG FED EX issue!

Hey all - I just posted this on the Misc. board but wanted to place it here because I know there are some buyers and sellers here. So.....

I just tracked a lens that I sold here on B&S - it's being shipped to Hawaii. However, tracking info tells me that it has been held in California, and is being "returned to shipper." When I talked to Fed Ex, they said that it was inspected and not "air shipping compatible" or something along those lines.

Has anyone experienced this before? The woman asked me if the package contained something hazardous and I said NO! It's a camera lens! These are air mailed all the time! I am fuming and now I had to PM my buyer. I sure hope Fed Ex will get this sorted. The location where the lens is located now is not open on Sat., and they say they will call me Monday. What a crock.

Thanks for letting me vent. Any insights always appreciated.

Dec 10, 2011 at 04:31 PM

Previous versions of Sharona's message #10155178 « POSITIVE OUTCOME FED EX issue! »