Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2010 · FS: Sold: Nikon AF-S TC 14-E II 1.4X

AGeoJO
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · FS: Sold: Nikon AF-S TC 14-E II 1.4X

Slowly but surely I am selling off my Nikon stuff. Two lenses have been sold and after this I have 3 more but will do that on a later date. I will respond to each inquiry and will listen to offers, including lowball offers . I really don't mind. I may not accept your offer but if this item doesn't sell at my asking price within two or three days, I may consider your offer. At any rate, it won't hurt to send your offer in . The price of the TC includes PayPal fee and shipping using USPS.

The 70-300 VR is really in excellent condition; I didn't see any knick/rub marks, let alone scratches, on the body and the optics are flawless. The rear flange shows minor mounting marks; they are unavoidable, BTW. Although minor, I am all for disclosing as much as possible to avoid any misunderstanding; the areas are shown in the red arrows on one of the pictures. The hood shows really minor rub marks but no scratches. This Nikon lens is definitely better in built and optical performance than the Canon counterpart. It is sharp, even at 300mm wide open on the D700. Combined with the 14-24 and 24-70, when I shot Nikon, it was my go to lens for the FL range without breaking the 200-400 out. It is a USA version and it comes with everything except for the box. The original black velvet/leatherette pouch, although not pictured, is also included. The price: $365.00. The lens is sold pending payment to jindokun for a face-to-face transaction. Thank you, Thomas!

The AF-S TC14-E II 1.4X is practically in mint condition and shows only real minor mounting marks on the rear flange. The optics and barrel are flawless. I bought this TC used about in September 2009 and used it only sparingly in combo with the 200 VR and 200-400 VR but when I used it, it delivered. The TC comes with only a generic pouch. The price: $275.00. The TC has been sold to Ray (pbraymond). Thank you, Ray!

Thank you for looking,
Joshua

*Fixed typo*

Edited on Oct 21, 2010 at 10:04 PM · View previous versions

Oct 16, 2010 at 01:27 PM
jindokun
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · FS: Sold: Nikon AF-S TC 14-E II 1.4X

Sent you a PM about a possible trade for my Canon lens.

Oct 18, 2010 at 10:23 PM
pbraymond
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · FS: Sold: Nikon AF-S TC 14-E II 1.4X

$$$ sent for TC-14E II. Thanks!

Oct 21, 2010 at 10:02 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.