Home · Register · Software · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

  New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist
  

FM Forums | Nikon Forum | Join Upload & Sell

1       2       3              2259      
2260
       2261              5888       5889       end
  

Manual Focus Nikon Glass
  
 
Zichar
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2260 #1 · p.2260 #1 · Manual Focus Nikon Glass


The groomers gave her a bowtie collar Oolong says Merry Christmas everybody!



the gift of dog (CKC_8915) by Zichar, on Flickr



Dec 25, 2012 at 09:34 AM
kings_freak
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2260 #2 · p.2260 #2 · Manual Focus Nikon Glass


Merry Christmas everyone!!

Tony



Dec 25, 2012 at 11:18 AM
leighton w
Offline
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.2260 #3 · p.2260 #3 · Manual Focus Nikon Glass


Peace on earth.

Leighton



Dec 25, 2012 at 11:21 AM
JimmyChoo
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2260 #4 · p.2260 #4 · Manual Focus Nikon Glass


leighton w wrote:
Peace on earth.

Leighton

Amen....



Dec 25, 2012 at 11:38 AM
vpik01
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2260 #5 · p.2260 #5 · Manual Focus Nikon Glass


Chin love the holiday bowtie!


Dec 25, 2012 at 12:58 PM
NightOwl Cat
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.2260 #6 · p.2260 #6 · Manual Focus Nikon Glass


Hoping everyone is having/has had a very Merry Christmas. Now to go get busy and wrap presents, I can't put it off too much longer.


Dec 25, 2012 at 01:43 PM
montym
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2260 #7 · p.2260 #7 · Manual Focus Nikon Glass


Zichar wrote:
The groomers gave her a bowtie collar Oolong says Merry Christmas everybody!


http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8353/8306768388_1bd32061aa_c.jpg
the gift of dog (CKC_8915) by Zichar, on Flickr



Nice! I love the very formal attire!




Dec 25, 2012 at 02:00 PM
montym
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2260 #8 · p.2260 #8 · Manual Focus Nikon Glass


NightOwl Cat wrote:
Hoping everyone is having/has had a very Merry Christmas. Now to go get busy and wrap presents, I can't put it off too much longer.


I just wrapped mine It is 8:30 here in Oshkosh. THe dogs and I are the only ones up



Dec 25, 2012 at 02:01 PM
montym
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2260 #9 · p.2260 #9 · Manual Focus Nikon Glass


bruni wrote:
morning stitches from Sydney

broke my NMF strike briefly.

All with the 35mm f2 OC

except for the Friendship ferry - 20mm f3.5UD - seemed like an appropriate greeting to all us nikon manual focus crazies.

merry christmas everyone

ben

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8218/8305814544_aec4cf8b7e_b.jpg
Xmas morning by benmorgan28, on Flickr

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8503/8304750815_974e9f908e_b.jpg
the fleet's in for xmas - even the Sydney way in the back by benmorgan28, on Flickr

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8079/8305794244_5c0bc22512_b.jpg
Merry Xmas manual focus thread by benmorgan28, on Flickr


All great shots Ben!




Dec 25, 2012 at 02:02 PM
mp356
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.2260 #10 · p.2260 #10 · Manual Focus Nikon Glass


Merry Christmas everyone! What a great group of people. Thank you all for sharing.

To catch up a bit:

Ray, very nice flowers as usual. Where is the snow?

Rinie, lovely light festival image.

Ben, the two panos are wonderful. Really like the first of the Opera House. Quite the set of steps leading up to it. I have not seen the building from this angle of view before.

Jeff, great festive light display.

Chin, Oolong looks very sharp. Does she mind having the bow on? Our guy freezes up when we try a bow.

Everyone have a wonderful day. May there be Peace on Earth.

A quick snap from this morning (I do need macro practice!).







A little snow this morning. 55 2.8 with 1.4 teleconverter




Dec 25, 2012 at 02:33 PM
 

Search in Used Dept. 



Zichar
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2260 #11 · p.2260 #11 · Manual Focus Nikon Glass


She came with it lol
When we picked her up she already had it on
Caught her trying to get it off in that ham-fisted way that puppies do
Kinda knew it wouldn't last long so when we got home, we put her by the window, grabbed a quick shot and took it off



Dec 25, 2012 at 04:19 PM
MDoc9523
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2260 #12 · p.2260 #12 · Manual Focus Nikon Glass


Merry Christmas to all in this side of the world, Happy Boxing Day to all in the other


Dec 25, 2012 at 04:59 PM
saph
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2260 #13 · p.2260 #13 · Manual Focus Nikon Glass


Merry Christmas and whatever else people celebrate at this time around the world, and happy upcoming new year!

Taken with the 50 2 HC:

The gingerbread man


The catnap "wake me up when its time to open the presents"





Dec 25, 2012 at 07:37 PM
bruni
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.2260 #14 · p.2260 #14 · Manual Focus Nikon Glass


mp356 wrote:
Merry Christmas everyone! What a great group of people. Thank you all for sharing.

To catch up a bit:

Ray, very nice flowers as usual. Where is the snow?

Rinie, lovely light festival image.

Ben, the two panos are wonderful. Really like the first of the Opera House. Quite the set of steps leading up to it. I have not seen the building from this angle of view before.

Jeff, great festive light display.

Chin, Oolong looks very sharp. Does she mind having the bow on? Our guy freezes up when we try a bow.

Everyone have a wonderful day. May there be
...Show more


thanks Monty and Scott.

It's funny being ahead - but for it's over. It's breakfast - sitting here cruising the web cause I can't face food after yesterday.

Scott - the pic is misleading - most of the forecourt of the Opera House is a building site, has been for the last couple of years - you can see the hoardings on the bottom left of the pic - I cropped them out. You don't see that angle often because there's an 8 foot spiked fence blocking the view - but like an idiot I climbed over it.

That's a great snow shot - especially for us. don't know what that tree is?

Samy - so nice to see the 50 f2 HC being used.

ben



Dec 25, 2012 at 08:21 PM
leighton w
Offline
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.2260 #15 · p.2260 #15 · Manual Focus Nikon Glass


mp356 wrote:
Merry Christmas everyone! What a great group of people. Thank you all for sharing.

To catch up a bit:

Ray, very nice flowers as usual. Where is the snow?

Rinie, lovely light festival image.

Ben, the two panos are wonderful. Really like the first of the Opera House. Quite the set of steps leading up to it. I have not seen the building from this angle of view before.

Jeff, great festive light display.

Chin, Oolong looks very sharp. Does she mind having the bow on? Our guy freezes up when we try a bow.

Everyone have a wonderful day. May there be
...Show more
bruni wrote:
thanks Monty and Scott.

It's funny being ahead - but for it's over. It's breakfast - sitting here cruising the web cause I can't face food after yesterday.

Scott - the pic is misleading - most of the forecourt of the Opera House is a building site, has been for the last couple of years - you can see the hoardings on the bottom left of the pic - I cropped them out. You don't see that angle often because there's an 8 foot spiked fence blocking the view - but like an idiot I climbed over it.

That's a great snow
...Show more

So...what are we having for breakfast?



Dec 25, 2012 at 08:29 PM
huddy
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.2260 #16 · p.2260 #16 · Manual Focus Nikon Glass


A Merry Christmas and happy new year to all. I've been rather away lately between work, family sickness, and an X100. Looking forward to posting a few shots here in the coming days once we are back on our feet.


Dec 25, 2012 at 09:08 PM
Chris Dees
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.2260 #17 · p.2260 #17 · Manual Focus Nikon Glass


Merry Cristmas everone and the best wishes for a happy (and healthy) 2013


Dec 25, 2012 at 09:33 PM
raboof
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2260 #18 · p.2260 #18 · Manual Focus Nikon Glass


Merry Christmas everyone. Some pictures today with the 50mm f1.2








Edited on Dec 26, 2012 at 04:04 AM · View previous versions



Dec 25, 2012 at 09:37 PM
bruni
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.2260 #19 · p.2260 #19 · Manual Focus Nikon Glass


leighton w wrote:
So...what are we having for breakfast?



hey Leighton - Christmas must be fun on a farm.

breakfast is oats - with skim milk. Still raining here - Melbourne had 39 degree heat - we had 19, wind and rain. Looking bleak again today - but that's OK cause I'm too bloated to move.

ben



Dec 25, 2012 at 09:39 PM
MDoc9523
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2260 #20 · p.2260 #20 · Manual Focus Nikon Glass


Here's a couple shots taken at our family Christmas party. The first two are using the 24mm 2.8 AIS
The last one taken with the 85mm 1.4 AIS








Dec 26, 2012 at 03:49 AM
1       2       3              2259      
2260
       2261              5888       5889       end






FM Forums | Nikon Forum | Join Upload & Sell

1       2       3              2259      
2260
       2261              5888       5889       end
    
 

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Reset password