Upload & Sell: On
Thank you all, I appreciate.
As for 50asph, there are multiple reason for the feeling:
1. Hood is flimsy and not well designed. Now since I put a IR filter I no longer worry scratch front element.
2. Focus tab, affect handling and focus. I drop the lens during changing because I can't firmly hold it.
3. It has gone to leica twice since I own it to adjust focus. It is drift somehow. I feel there might some design flaw in mechanic of the lens that easily drift.
4. Stop down performance, TBH, it is more than I needed, but I have high expectation for it before I buy it. As mentioned earlier, at f5.6, my 50 year old rigid can outperform it at FC dip zone, to be fair, rigid is a great lens stop down.
5.Price, but this generally apply all the leica.
6. Bokeh, it can be boring, but I am keep changing taste myself on this, so I have to say I love it more and more.
Overall, I agree this is the best 50mm 1.4 lens. No question about it. But, as a tool, I have to evaluate it as a whole not just optics, hence for the mixed feeling.
Thank you all again.