Upload & Sell: Off
CVickery: I really like n. 1 and 4
IŽam looking to buy used M9 + 21/3.4 + 28/2 + 50lux +90 AA --> Does anybody have some pictures with M9 + 90/2 AA wide open?
May I ask why your looking specifically for the 90 AA? Are u aware the 90AA has 55e filters and the others use 46e?
The 90 elmarit-m and 90 summarit use 46e filters as well.
I also have a question about long lenses:
I'm orientating myself for a longer lens after using a canon 85mm I borrowed. My longest lens till now is the 50 cron.
There are so many choices to pick from I kinda lost sight.
What I find important, I have both crons 28 and 35. I love the 28 because of its rendering and vignetting. The 35 is nice and good, but a bit dull compared to the 28 and I like the 28 way better.
The 50 cron also has its own look. A bit classic and not that great bokeh but I like it a lot.
I would like a long lens comparable to the 28 and 50 crons.
I tried both 75 and 90 summarit in the shop but as u might understand, thats inside a shop which means high iso's and not really great subjects. So I find them hard to judge.
Prices are great, as is the 46mm filter size.
Don't really like the minimal focus distance.
The 75 and 90 AA have a great appeal to me, especially the 75 because of its close focus. But both are pretty steep in price and it would mean I have to sell my 35 cron ASPH.
90 macro I tried and its a really really good lens optically. But I found it a bit boring to use. Also a bit to slow.
Also to expensive (3300 euro)
90/2 cron. Looks good for the prices (about 800 euro). Unfortunately not able to try at the shop so can't really get a grip on how it performs.
90/2.8 elmarit-m. Looks great with its smaller size and 46mm filters. Read everywere its a real great performer, but I find them to high in price at the moment (1700 euro)
ZM 85/4. Edward shows its a great performer. But I don't like it being 85mm for tight framing, also a bit slow.
U see, so many choices I'm not really sure what to pick
- Do anyone use a 75 together with a 50, and how does it work out? I'm afraid I will skip one and keep using the other instead of using both.
- Does anyone have both 75 and 90 AA. How big is the difference on minimal focus and aspect ratio? Is it a significant difference in favor of the 75 AA, or is the difference pretty small?
- How is the 90 cron pre AA?
- When thinking about the 28 cron ASPH, which of the lenses will fit it best (not in focuslenth, but in drawingstyle/ rendering)
- and last, what did u pick and why?
Lots of questions, but after reading so many tests I lost sight.