Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | City, Street & Architecture | Join Upload & Sell

1       2       3              3506      
       3508              4275       4276       end

Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel

JWilsonphoto
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.3507 #1 · Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel

Beautiful, as usual Mr. McGrath!

Jan 18, 2013 at 11:39 PM
MMcGrath
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.3507 #2 · Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel

Now thats the 1 type I regret only having museum shots of.

Jan 18, 2013 at 11:42 PM
JWilsonphoto
• • • • • •
p.3507 #3 · Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel

Dang that TOPP comes around fast here!!

Jan 18, 2013 at 11:42 PM
JWilsonphoto
• • • • • •
p.3507 #4 · Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel

I'm with you Mark, wish I had more...............

Jan 18, 2013 at 11:45 PM
JWilsonphoto
• • • • • •
p.3507 #5 · Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel

The Birds................

Jan 18, 2013 at 11:49 PM
JWilsonphoto
• • • • • •
p.3507 #6 · Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel

Took my good friend and T38 Crew Chief to lunch today. Brought him a 40" gift for his wall. We began planning air to air line ups for 2013..........gonna be very, very cool!

Jan 18, 2013 at 11:53 PM
FlyingPhotog
• • • •
p.3507 #7 · Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel

Love the "In Your Face" quality of this one Jim. Back of a B-25, there is no substitute.

Golden Globe(master)

Jan 19, 2013 at 12:37 AM
jerboyd
• • •
p.3507 #8 · Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel

Love the F-14 Jim.

What a beautiful aircraft.

Jeremy

www.boyd.zenfolio.com

Jan 19, 2013 at 02:33 AM
yipDog
• •
p.3507 #9 · Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel

Reprocessed... (don't know if I ever posted the original)

Jan 19, 2013 at 03:35 AM
JWilsonphoto
• • • • • •
p.3507 #10 · Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel

Thanks Jay & Jeremy.

Jan 19, 2013 at 04:04 AM

Search in Used Dept. 

Tim Adams
• • • •
p.3507 #11 · Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel

Anybody got some bug and tar remover.

Canon EOS 7D    EF500mm f/4L IS USM lens    500mm    f/7.1    1/320s    400 ISO    0.0 EV  

Edited on Jan 19, 2013 at 06:19 AM · View previous versions

Jan 19, 2013 at 04:41 AM
astrobrian
• • •
p.3507 #12 · Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel

Rodolfo Paiz wrote:
Thanks a bunch for the pointers, Curt. I've filed it for another day, because planning changed quickly and radically when I mentioned the word "alligator" to Daniela. We are now spending tomorrow at the KSC and then heading over to Orlando for Sunday and Monday. Looks like Merritt Island is going to be a future outing with Anya.

There is also a drive not far from that area that is on 50 maybe 1/4 mile west of 95. It has a visitors center which doesn't do a lot other than have you sign a book, then go around a treatment facility. Just depending on the time of year, I have seen 4-5 varieties of fine feathered friends in there.

Jan 19, 2013 at 05:35 AM
Angry
• • •
p.3507 #13 · Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel

JWilsonphoto wrote:
Took my good friend and T38 Crew Chief to lunch today. Brought him a 40" gift for his wall. We began planning air to air line ups for 2013..........gonna be very, very cool!

Georgous Jim...

@ Jay ,...Golden Globe (master),....just beautiful Jay

Jan 19, 2013 at 08:56 AM
Angry
• • •
p.3507 #14 · Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel

Finally got a chance to shoot some warbirds today
Gave my 1D4 & 300f2.8 a run....Im lovin this combo...

Al

Jan 19, 2013 at 11:21 AM
JWilsonphoto
• • • • • •
p.3507 #15 · Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel

Sharp as a tack Triple A!

Jan 19, 2013 at 02:53 PM
Jeff W.
• • •
p.3507 #16 · Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel

Tim Adams wrote:
Anybody got some bug and tar remover.

Tim - great b&w conversion on this image. I love the gritty, grimy look

Jan 19, 2013 at 03:05 PM
msalvetti
• • • •
p.3507 #17 · Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel

Glad that we are finally at the end of what has been a very tough week.

It started last Saturday, with the shocking news that my uncle in Arlington, VA had died from a fall. He spent his entire adult life in service to his country, first in the Air Force in Vietnam, then at various very high level intelligence and national security positions, including a stint on the National Security Council. But he was very much a family man, universally respected for his friendship, compassion, and ethics. A true patriot - Family, God, and country. We are going to miss him very much.

There are about 10 of us up here on his side of the family, two brothers (including my Dad), wives, nieces, and nephews. So we decided to drive down for the funeral Mass (we'll have to go back - interment will be at Arlington National, and that process takes months). That's when the week got worse.

Our German shepherd Kelsey has been in decline, and I knew the time was approaching. The plan was to leave her home with our kids - we decided not to bring them down to VA for the Mass, instead we'll all go back for the ceremonies at Arlington. Early this week Kelsey took a turn for the worse - she started having a really hard time getting around (her back legs have been failing). Wednesday morning (when we were supposed to leave for VA), I tried to get Kesley outside, and I realized that it was time. She was struggling so much it was heartbreaking, and I couldn't leave her for 3 days. I had to call the vet, take her in to have her put to sleep, and then pull myself together to drive to VA.

My vet is great. I've been going there 30 years. By the time it was over, we were both crying. But somehow that all helped.

We adopted Kelsey 10 years ago, in December 2002. She would have been 15 in April. She had a full and happy life, enriching mine along the way.

This was taken this past November. I was kicking myself for clipping the tip of her left ear, but I captured that little tuft of fur on it that she has always had (7D, 70-200II).

A couple when she was younger, first from 2007 (30D and I think a 28-135), then 2005 (10D, 85mm f/1.8).

We got back from VA last night, this weekend I need to come to grips with her not being around any more. Her footprints are still in the snow in the back yard - part of me wants them to melt, and part of me doesn't.

Thanks for letting me get all this off my chest.

Mark

Jan 19, 2013 at 04:05 PM
Colin Giersberg
• • • •
p.3507 #18 · Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel

Mark, sorry for your loss. Since you mentioned the footprints, take a photo of them. When they snow has melted, and the prints are gone, you will at least be able to look at them in the photos. As a token of remembrance.........

Someday we will all meet again at the Rainbow Bridge . . .
Just this side of Heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge. When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge. There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together. There is plenty of food, water and sunshine and our friends are warm and comfortable.
All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor; those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by. The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing - they each miss someone very special, someone who was left behind. They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance.
His bright eyes are intent; his eager body begins to quiver. Suddenly, he breaks from the group, flying over the green grass, faster and faster. You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into those trusting eyes, so long gone from your life, but never absent from your heart. Then you cross the Rainbow Bridge together.

Jan 19, 2013 at 05:51 PM
tom cardin
• • •
p.3507 #19 · Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel

Beautiful, Colin. As I wipe the tears from my eyes.

Tom

Jan 19, 2013 at 06:32 PM
FlyingPhotog
• • • •
p.3507 #20 · Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel

Sorry to read of both losses Mark.

Jan 19, 2013 at 07:02 PM
       3508              4275       4276       end

FM Forums | City, Street & Architecture | Join Upload & Sell