fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Nikon Forum | Join Upload & Sell

       2       end
  

Archive 2006 · CF deals

  
 
dlew308
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · CF deals


Anyone else get their latest email flyer?
Robertsimaging.com has some 2G CFs for under $100



Feb 02, 2006 at 01:16 PM
glowrider
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · CF deals


info, por favor...


Feb 02, 2006 at 03:35 PM
glowrider
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #3 · CF deals


found it: http://www.author-works.com/media/media-14424.pdf

lexar 2gb SD card for under 100...through 2.05



Feb 02, 2006 at 03:37 PM
Qranc
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #4 · CF deals


clicky here

Now that takes you directly to their Sandisk listings. 2GB Extreme III for just shy of $120, the Ultra II less than a C note.

Are these typos?



Feb 02, 2006 at 03:45 PM
Film_Ruled
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #5 · CF deals


Qranc wrote:
clicky here

Now that takes you directly to their Sandisk listings. 2GB Extreme III for just shy of $120, the Ultra II less than a C note.

Are these typos?


How about 4GB Extreme III for $239!!! I'm in..:-(8)



Feb 02, 2006 at 03:49 PM
JunSawa
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #6 · CF deals


Damn no deals here in Australia!! the 4GB Extreme III is a whopping $557U.S ($740 aud) here!!!


Feb 02, 2006 at 04:02 PM
Lykele
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #7 · CF deals


Doesn't seem like a typo according to this link

http://www.robertsimaging.com/cmItemDetail.jsp?pid=6411



Feb 02, 2006 at 04:09 PM
tarheel
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #8 · CF deals


I just ordered one of the SanDisk Extreme III CF 4GB CF cards from Roberts. It was $240. plus ground shipping of $13.90, which is very high for ground shipping for such as small item but I will pay the shipping to get the card for that price. I have a SanDisk Ultra II 4GB card that works great in my Nikon D200 camera. I hope these prices are for real and they ship me the card!


Feb 02, 2006 at 04:45 PM
dlew308
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #9 · CF deals


The deal also applies to SD cards for the D50 owners
Search for sandisk on their site.



Feb 02, 2006 at 04:52 PM
Mark Jamison
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #10 · CF deals


dlew308 wrote:
Anyone else get their latest email flyer?
Robertsimaging.com has some 2G CFs for under $100


Thank you so much for posting this. I paid nearly as much for a 2 Gig extreme III card earlier this week as I just did for the 4Gig at Roberts. Paying 8 dollars for Standard UPS shipping seems a bit much, but for the deal on the card I will gladly pay it.




Feb 02, 2006 at 10:08 PM
DannyNYC
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #11 · CF deals


I wonder if this is the price cut that Sandisk announced a while back?


Feb 03, 2006 at 12:45 AM
bats21
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #12 · CF deals


I bought a CF 2 gig Extreme III, exceptional deal


Feb 03, 2006 at 09:17 AM
Greg Matty
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #13 · CF deals


Funny I posted about how CF cards hadn't dropped in price much recently . . .

Just bought a new 2 gig card for like $112 shipped. I paid close to $200 for the same card a year ago.

Thanks for the heads up.

Greg



Feb 03, 2006 at 10:21 AM
nikondazzle
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #14 · CF deals


I jsut paid $400.19 dollars for for my Exteme 111 from my camera store. Yikes, I feel like I've been had. I bought a 4GB so I can shoot raw with my D200.


Feb 03, 2006 at 10:36 AM
Wingspar
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #15 · CF deals


I’m a Lexar person, but I do wonder what the difference between the SanDisk Extreme III and the Ultra II is. What I get from the Roberts site is

A 1gb SanDisk Extreme III features A minimum of 20MB/sec sequential write and read speed for $84.97.

A 1gb SanDisk Ultra II has a minimum sustained write speed of 9 megabytes (MB) per second and a read speed of 10MB per second for $69.97.

The price of $119.97 for a SanDisk 2GB CF Extreme III is worth considering since the Lexar 2GB 80X CF is $199.97.

The price difference between the SanDisk and Lexar 1gb cards is immaterial, however, the difference between the SanDisk and Lexar 2gb cards is significant.



Feb 03, 2006 at 10:59 AM
Greg Matty
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #16 · CF deals


Wingspar wrote:
I’m a Lexar person, but I do wonder what the difference between the SanDisk Extreme III and the Ultra II is. What I get from the Roberts site is

A 1gb SanDisk Extreme III features A minimum of 20MB/sec sequential write and read speed for $84.97.

A 1gb SanDisk Ultra II has a minimum sustained write speed of 9 megabytes (MB) per second and a read speed of 10MB per second for $69.97.

The price of $119.97 for a SanDisk 2GB CF Extreme III is worth considering since the Lexar 2GB 80X CF is $199.97.

The price difference between the SanDisk and Lexar 1gb
...Show more →

Check this out:

http://www.robgalbraith.com/bins/multi_page.asp?cid=6007-7697

The Ultra II 2GB I just bought for $99 has read and write times of 6.5 megs/second. That is about 1.5 megs slower than the faster, but more expensive cards. I am happy with the Ultra II 2gb.

Greg



Feb 03, 2006 at 02:24 PM
Wingspar
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #17 · CF deals


Greg Matty wrote:
Check this out:

http://www.robgalbraith.com/bins/multi_page.asp?cid=6007-7697

The Ultra II 2GB I just bought for $99 has read and write times of 6.5 megs/second. That is about 1.5 megs slower than the faster, but more expensive cards. I am happy with the Ultra II 2gb.

Greg


Interesting reading. Since the SanDisk 2gb Extreme III is $100 cheaper at Roberts than B&H, I ordered one from Roberts. I’d have probably been happy with the Ultra II, but I feel I got a great deal as is. Since Roberts site doesn’t reflect if something is in stock or not, I called before I ordered. They expect a shipment Monday. Hope there aren’t too many in front of me.



Feb 03, 2006 at 03:01 PM
tarheel
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #18 · CF deals


Yesterday, 2.2.06, I ordered from Roberts, one SanDisk Extreme III 4GB CF card.
I just called them to see when it would ship. They don't have that card in stock but I was told they are supposed to receive them on Monday, 2.6.06, and ship either Monday or Tuesday. At the price I paid for it if I get it in the next two weeks I am OK with the deal.



Feb 03, 2006 at 04:44 PM
Wingspar
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #19 · CF deals


Roberts was supposed to get a shipment in Monday (Yesterday), but I got this email from Roberts yesterday.

Due to the high volume of orders, we have run out of the Sandisk 2gig extreme III cf cards, and they are on backorder from Sandisk. We do not know when we will be receiving more.
If you would like to cancel your order, please email me back with your order # and we will cancel it. If you would like to keep your name on the list, do nothing, and you will get an email or phone call when it arrives. Your card will NOT be charged until the product ships.


I somehow expected this. The extra wait is no big deal at that price, but I wonder how long the wait will be? Did anyone else that ordered one of these cards last week experience this?



Feb 07, 2006 at 01:00 PM
dlew308
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #20 · CF deals


B&H and Adorama have em for 109.95 now


Feb 07, 2006 at 01:20 PM
       2       end




FM Forums | Nikon Forum | Join Upload & Sell

       2       end
    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account