Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

Rules & Guidelines
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Tech-Tools | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2013 · Sold: Acer AspireOne 11" Netbook // $175 OBO

matthewm
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Acer AspireOne 11" Netbook // $175 OBO

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Acer AspireOne 11

Item Sold

Price: $175.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8 Well used - may exhibit "dings" or finish marks
Shipping instructions: USPS Priority Mail Insured

Hello all,
I’m selling my wife’s lightly used Acer AspireOne Netbook. We bought this brand new from Amazon.com about a year ago. She’s a graduate student and her internship required she have her own personal Windows-based machine for her duties there (we’re Mac people so we had to buy this). Her internship is over and we’d like to find this computer a new home.

This computer was lightly used for 2 semesters. Some weeks she used it 2 days, some weeks none at all. It actually sat unused most of the time. It runs great and handles Microsoft Office, Internet Browsing and light duty computing quite well. This computer was carried in a neoprene sleeve and was never dropped or mishandled in any way. The outside shows some scratches and marks from normal use (unfortunately Acer uses the world’s shiniest plastic for the top plate so it picks up smudges and scratches fairly easily. Other than this, though, the computer is quite clean. No shiny keys, etc. The battery still holds a good charge as well. I reformatted it, but in order to be able to properly shut it down, I had to create a username and get into the computer so it has a username already setup. You can change this when you get it. I just wanted to be clear that the system has been completely restored to factory except for this.

The computer’s specs are as follows:
Model Number: 725-0899
AMD Dual-Core Processor C60 with Turbo CORE Technology up to 1.333 GHz
2GB DDR3 Memory
320GB HDD
11” 1366 x 768 HD LED Display
USB 3.0 (x1), USB 2.0 (x2)
HDMI Out
SD Card Reader
Skype Camera (or whatever it’s called in Windows land)

What’s included:
Computer
Original Box and Packaging (Not Pictured)
Neoprene Sleeve (Made by CaseLogic)
Logitech Notebook Mouse (Small, but surprisingly comfy)

I am asking for $175 shipped or best offer. Please see the photos below for the condition of the computer as well as included items. If you need extra photos, let me know and I can provide them for you. Just tell me what you need to see. Any questions or offers, please PM or email.

Thanks!
Matthew

/IMG]

May 24, 2013 at 12:31 AM
xuanhuy
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: Acer AspireOne 11" Netbook // $175 OBO

Payment sent.

May 24, 2013 at 10:48 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Tech-Tools | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register