Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

  New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  

FM Forums | General Gear-talk | Join Upload & Sell

  

Archive 2013 · 4th Generation Designs Email
  
 
dolina
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · 4th Generation Designs Email


Hi,

Have anyone of you wrote to 4th Generation Design concerning their Mongoose 3.6 gimbal head?

I've tried once last year and another this year and they do not reply back using their online form on their website.

I am wondering if they even read their email.

Thanks,

Paolo



Feb 25, 2013 at 02:42 PM
jcolwell
Offline
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · 4th Generation Designs Email


I've corresponded with them about other stuff, 4gdphoto'at'comcast.net


Feb 25, 2013 at 03:17 PM
sperraglia
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #3 · 4th Generation Designs Email


dolina wrote:
Hi,

Have anyone of you wrote to 4th Generation Design concerning their Mongoose 3.6 gimbal head?

I've tried once last year and another this year and they do not reply back using their online form on their website.

I am wondering if they even read their email.

Thanks,

Paolo


What conserns did you have? I just got one and still not convinced I am going to keep it. I have spoken to John when I have called 952-949-0289.



Feb 25, 2013 at 03:19 PM
 

Search in Used Dept. 



dolina
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #4 · 4th Generation Designs Email


Shippping box dimension and weight. I need the data for my freight forwarder to give me a quotation on.

sperraglia wrote:
What conserns did you have? I just got one and still not convinced I am going to keep it. I have spoken to John when I have called 952-949-0289.




Feb 25, 2013 at 03:29 PM
sperraglia
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #5 · 4th Generation Designs Email


Paolo - I can measure the box and weight of the box mine came in if that would help.


Feb 25, 2013 at 03:41 PM
dolina
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #6 · 4th Generation Designs Email


sperraglia wrote:
Paolo - I can measure the box and weight of the box mine came in if that would help.

Thank you for the kind offer but they have already written back.



Feb 26, 2013 at 10:09 AM





FM Forums | General Gear-talk | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password