Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site

FM Forums | Forum & Miscellaneous | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2013 · Scam Alert "northpole"

karim1980
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · Scam Alert "northpole"

I know his account is hacked but here is one of the FS thread I fell for and I will always going forward take extra pre-cautions with any future online dealings.

http://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/topic/1191178/0?keyword=Canon,5d#11359355

Got F#%^# with this deal for sure. Northpole's account has been temporarily banned by Fred. Everyone please be extra careful and I know I lost a lot of money on this deal but trust me MOFO karma is a Bitch!!!!

I feel horrible for everyone else who also lost on the dealing with northpole and some more and some less but we need to be more careful and look at all signs and although I saw few of those signs before sending money I didn't thing hard enough and fell for it. It could have been worse and there is nothing I know I can do at all to recover my $1500.00.

He/she is probably laughing today but it will not end easy in life for this individual and eventually you will get what is coming to you maybe not financially and maybe you wont know why it happened but it wont be good.

Enjoy the short term success of robbing people and I am confident you will pay for this one way or the other.

Feb 22, 2013 at 12:07 PM
Justbill
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · Scam Alert "northpole"

Can you share with us how the theft occurred? Was this a PP Gift or other type of payment gone wrong? Sorry for your loss but maybe sharing how it happened will save another member from making the same mistake.

Feb 23, 2013 at 04:00 AM

FM Forums | Forum & Miscellaneous | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password