Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Post-processing & Printing | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2013 · Good all-in-one printing site? Canvas, panos, and larger...

poop91407

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · Good all-in-one printing site? Canvas, panos, and larger prints....

Hello....

I'm a relative newbie to the world of photography and I'm am looking to print some of my "work". Can anyone recommend a site that is trustworthy and good for canvas, panos, larger prints, and maybe metal at a good price?

I did a search with little results... I was toying with myphotopipe.com. I like ease of the roes download.

Any suggestions would be appreciated. I like the idea on a single site if at all possible.

Thank you
Mike

Feb 21, 2013 at 03:45 PM
sbeme
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · Good all-in-one printing site? Canvas, panos, and larger prints....

Not sure about every item, but BayPhoto, Adorama, Mpix all get good reviews.
Scott

Feb 21, 2013 at 06:39 PM
Stilltime
• •
p.1 #3 · Good all-in-one printing site? Canvas, panos, and larger prints....

I've always liked printing with WHCC, they use a Roes application as well. Always impressed with their work.

Just starting to print at home, an entirely new ballpark for another 'beginner.'

Chris C.

Feb 23, 2013 at 01:38 AM

Search in Used Dept. 

Lovesong
• • •
p.1 #4 · Good all-in-one printing site? Canvas, panos, and larger prints....

+1 for WHCC.

Have had nothing but great experience with them.
They cater to professionals only as far as I know, but that may have changed in the past few years.

Feb 23, 2013 at 02:34 AM
kerryk

p.1 #5 · Good all-in-one printing site? Canvas, panos, and larger prints....

Not sure about the states but in the UK Point101.com offer a great online printing service - you can open a trade account with them. They do canvas printing and giclee printing and framing - was very impressed by the service as well.

Apr 10, 2013 at 10:01 AM
PeakPhoto
• •
p.1 #6 · Good all-in-one printing site? Canvas, panos, and larger prints....

For canvas I use ArtsyCouture... honestly the best looking canvas I've ever seen. And at an extremely affordable price. A 20x30" will set you back $50. They just started offering lustre and metallic prints, I have a bunch coming so I can't comment on the quality of their prints yet. They also don't have a whole lot of options for prints yet (no panoramas yet).

For photo prints I either use BayPhoto or MpixPro. MpixPro is great because the print is done in 1 day(sometimes same day) and shipped next day air for $5. The problem is you need to have a tax id for MpixPro, but you can use Mpix which is their consumer.

Bay has quite a few options for panoramas and I know they have metal prints but they're pretty pricey. So I don't know who has the most affordable metal prints.

Apr 13, 2013 at 01:53 AM

FM Forums | Post-processing & Printing | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password