Upload & Sell: On
| p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Please Recommend LCD Loupe for Video on a 7D |
I started shooting video on my 7D and am running into a problem using LiveView. The issue is that I cannot see the screen well enough to tell if I am in focus. I use reading glasses at home, but rarely have them with me when I shoot. Even if I had them with me, I cannot use them as it would make it painful to look at anything in the distance. I also have a problem seeing the screen well due to ambient light.
I am looking for recommendations for a screen loupe that meets the following criteria:
1. Must be compatible with a 7D that uses a battery grip (some I have found do not seem to work with a BG).
2. Must have a diopter adjustment
3. Must have a sun shade
4. Would like at least 2.5x magnification
5. Relatively easy to take on and off with no damage to the camera itself
6. Decent quality
7. Affordable - I have seen some solutions that cost hundreds of dollars. I would like a solution that is no more than $150, but preferably $100 or less
Does anyone have a product they can recommend based on experience that meets the above criteria? Please let me know if I am missing something or if my wish list is unrealistic.
Thanks so much!