Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Post-processing & Printing | Join Upload & Sell

end

Archive 2013 · How would you print this picture?

nugeny
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.2 #1 · p.2 #1 · How would you print this picture?

RustyBug wrote:
Thanks ... well, that is what you asked for.

Kinda tough to have mystic fog (diffuse/low contrast) and dramatic (high contrast) clouds simultaneously in the same portion of an image. I'm sure with your vast experience (and the benefit of the original file to work from) you can do it to get it just the way you want it. With sufficient massaging, it just takes a bit of time depending on how much effort you want to put toward it.

These were mostly to illustrate the realm of possibilities ... not that we'd ever be able to exact your vision.

As always,
...Show more

You may have hit that nail on the head. We want to much from our images, popping quality and yet dreaming......welll I am sitll at it, with this picture and the future yet to come.
I have a popping picture printed on metallic paper, stunning. Just today I was dreaming loud to me wife to hear: I want to print it on super-hyper--glossy aluminum. YOu know one of those hi-tech, infusion... print. The only thing that holds me back Is: it will be commercial print, I can't do it myself!

Feb 19, 2013 at 01:52 AM
papageno
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.2 #2 · p.2 #2 · How would you print this picture?

It's an image with some potential. I uploaded it, tinkered with it for 15 minutes and quit, in part because there are so many ways to go with it. To me, the sunlight areas need more saturation/vibrance. Then you have to consider how each part of the image contributes and what enhancement best fits your vision.

Good luck with it. Please show us what you end up with and tell us how satisfied you are with your results.

Feb 24, 2013 at 03:02 AM
PhotonMayhem

Account locked
p.2 #3 · p.2 #3 · How would you print this picture?

maybe something like this:

Film Stock: Film Colour > EktaCr
Fashion Grade: Fashion > Rogue, adjust to 50%
Saturation: all to the right
Brightness: + 50%

you can use the online version: http://illuminations.herokuapp.com/
or mobile app: http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=air.app.illuminations.fashiongrade

ps. sorry for the watermark, the web-app puts it always
but if your image is large the watermark will be very small and easily removed.

Feb 24, 2013 at 03:39 AM
       end

FM Forums | Post-processing & Printing | Join Upload & Sell

end

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Reset password