Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | People Photography | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2013 · Studio Fitness Images

Corey Jenkins
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Studio Fitness Images

Did a quick stock studio shoot when I was back home in North Carolina in my parents garage. Finally have some time to post the images. Let me know how to improve! Not really feeling this set too much. I wanted to use a lot more sweat but unfortunately it was 30-40 degrees where we shot these.. Lots of goosebumps to get rid of and models werent down with my "lots of sweat" idea haha Anyway let me know what you think!

Like I said this shoot didnt turn out how I wanted it so dont hold back ripping it up. I really need to get better at making stuff interesting in studio so looking for all the input I can get!

Thanks,
Corey
www.coreyjenkinsphoto.com
Twitter
Facebook

Feb 08, 2013 at 08:15 PM
friscoron
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Studio Fitness Images

Hey Corey, not sure what went wrong for you. 2,3, 4, 5, and 7 look fab to me. In 1 and 6, you've got part of the left side of his face in deep shadow, but then the back side of the face on the left side, and the right side, well lit. That band of shadow just takes away from the image, me thinks.

totally digging the others, though. Really good job of highlighting his muscles. Great job!

Feb 08, 2013 at 10:05 PM
basehorhonda
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Studio Fitness Images

Just my taste, but Id like to see a little bit of fill in the shadows. I like the white background with the rim lights, but some of them just seem too..........back lit.

Feb 08, 2013 at 11:12 PM

FM Forums | People Photography | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Reset password