New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | General Gear-talk | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2013 · Lowepro AW 400

crgb

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Lowepro AW 400

Does anyone have any relevant info regarding Lowepro AW 400 as a carry on? I'm getting confusing information from Delta, and was hoping someone could provide me with a more reliable, experience based answer. Thanks in advance.

Feb 07, 2013 at 11:49 PM
Garrick L
• •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Lowepro AW 400

I took my Flipside 400 AW on the plane recently both internationally and domestic flights and it fit in the overhead without any problem and was never told I couldn't carry it on. I always see people carrying on much larger bags than the 400 AW

Cheers,

Garrick Liddell Photography

Feb 08, 2013 at 08:53 AM
fairtex

p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Lowepro AW 400

I have no info about Delta, but the Flipside 400AW is that small that I never had problems with it on a plane.

Feb 08, 2013 at 09:34 AM
Roland W
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Lowepro AW 400

The size allowance at Delta of 9 by 14 by 22 is technically not met by the Flipside 400 AW which is listed at 10 by 12 by 18, but that listed 10 inch dimension of the may be with the outer compartment filled with stuff. In practice you will likely never have a problem, but you may want to check that Flipside out in person, and see if you could move stuff out of that compartment temporally to get the bag to meet the 9 inch dimension. Once you get past any check, you can put the stuff back in there.

Feb 08, 2013 at 10:31 AM

FM Forums | General Gear-talk | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.