Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Alternative Gear & Lenses | Join Upload & Sell

1       2       3              7      
       end

Archive 2013 · A prediction for camera industry for discuss here Alt board

zhangyue
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.8 #1 · p.8 #1 · A prediction for camera industry for discuss here Alt board

sirimiri wrote:
The tone of your posts infer that the DSLR market cannot be saved, while claiming that Canon/Nikon AF "lens value will drop like a rock". And you "doubt big DSLR Manual lens [sic] can keep their value".
Which is all well and good to profess your faith in. But so what? Nothing stays the same for long, and in viewing it so starkly I think you are missing the point of the market moving towards something more amorphous and less defined by specific segments, types or systems. So again, does anything need "saving", or conversely if viewed from the other
...Show more

Don't want wasting time on this and argue with 'wording'. I give reason why I feel the value of AF lens drop in part of 'prediction'. Which somehow offend you make your very rude response. The response I give certainly not friendly but still i am puzzled that other than a very offensive reply you got there, I don't really see your point clearly. I don't mind you disagree with me as long as you have good reason instead of picking my 'word' choice.

I don't want further pollut this thread, as I don't see it is related to this thread. I feel sorry for others have to read this kind of crap.

Feb 06, 2013 at 09:36 AM
       end

FM Forums | Alternative Gear & Lenses | Join Upload & Sell

end

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password