Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

Sports Corner Rules
Sports Corner Resource

FM Forums | Sports Corner | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2013 · Junior Hockey - Firehawks @ Riverbandits

Rick VB
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Junior Hockey - Firehawks @ Riverbandits

Haven't shot or posted in a little while since I have been taking care of some other things and because of the Holidays haven't been out shooting. These are from Friday night between the Soo Firehawks and the Holland River Bandits of the MWJHL in a game won by the Firehawks 5-3. As expected the lighting was a challenge especially for the 1D body I was using. I managed to get some that I was satisfied with. C&C always welcome & appreciated.
Edited to upsize images.

Jan 27, 2013 at 08:23 PM
andypep
• • •
p.1 #2 · Junior Hockey - Firehawks @ Riverbandits

Nice captures. I think some tighter crops will help make the images stand out more.

I shoot a lot of hockey in the Detroit Area, but I have yet to make it to a game of the MWJHL. As this league is AAU and not USA Hockey, my biggest client does not usually need images from this league.

Jan 31, 2013 at 01:39 PM
Rick VB
• •
p.1 #3 · Junior Hockey - Firehawks @ Riverbandits

Thanks Andy, I can see what you are saying about cropping tighter. I have a 1DIII coming soon (I sent it in to Canon to have the mirror mechanism fix completed right away) so I am excited to see what that will be able to do with higher resolution. I am not real familiar with the hockey leagues - I just found out 2 weeks ago that Holland has a junior team. There is also a DIII college team that plays in the same arena so I might try to make it to one of their games yet this year as well. I will watch for some of your shots on here.

Jan 31, 2013 at 10:21 PM

FM Forums | Sports Corner | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password