Upload & Sell: Off
Checked it out, looks nice couple of things.
1. Photo of bride walking down isle, crop out girl with funny expression on left. I find it to be distracting.
2. If I resize my window to narrow, there is background image (that shows up on the page (behind the slide show, some people on stairs). Now I see the background when I navigate but it is just quickly covered up. Consider just a pattern or something neutral.
3. Doubt anyone will read an about page that is that long. I watch my anaylitcs and people rarely go to an about page and if they do they don't spend much time there.
4. When I go to online proofing it feels like I have gone to a different website. I thought I was on Smug or Zen type ordering site when I noticed that Click Photo Studios is still you.
5. The comment about your dry cleaner on the first blog posting is a little gross. Don't think brides want to know about that.
6. Personally I think your galleries are too long and could use thumbnails. I want to quickly see the pictures I like and click on the ones I like to see them bigger.
7. Map background on contact page is a little hard to use with the contact form over top it. Then I saw the little compass on the right and it worked fine, so I think the interface is not very intuitive.
Hope that helps some. As with all reviews, this is my opinion and I'm an individual not a focus group or an expert. Take it for what it is.