Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Black & White Vision | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2013 · Abandoned Bike

machinez
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Abandoned Bike

In New York, I often wonder who owns these bikes. They are locked up and forgotten for so long. I also wonder who is the first person tempted to take a blow to it. Then every drunken fool gets their sucker punch in. What's left is the rusting carcass.

Jan 24, 2013 at 05:54 AM
douter
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Abandoned Bike

I'd like to see some additional povs for this and perhaps a wider view. It is poignant view.
Douglas

Jan 24, 2013 at 04:10 PM
Dougo
• • • • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Abandoned Bike

You would think the local authorities would remove them, it would be a nice old legal mess if someone tripped over them.
Good processing.

Cheers Ray

Jan 24, 2013 at 11:02 PM

Search in Used Dept. 

machinez
• •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Abandoned Bike

douter wrote:
I'd like to see some additional povs for this and perhaps a wider view. It is poignant view.
Douglas

I took it several months ago. I should probably go back and chronicle it's state on a regular basis.

Jan 24, 2013 at 11:47 PM
machinez
• •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Abandoned Bike

Dougo wrote:
You would think the local authorities would remove them, it would be a nice old legal mess if someone tripped over them.
Good processing.

Cheers Ray

There was a motorized bike called "PUCH" that was chained to a parking sign for years. It was the one bike I never saw mangled over the years. I wondered if some badass dude owned it and everyone knew better than to mess with it. One day my wife and I realized it was gone. We often say PUCH ran away from home. Kinda strange that after all those years it's gone. Like the skyline changing on a lower plane. You know passing by the street that something is not right.

Thanks. It's my first foray into Nik Silver Efx 2.

Jan 25, 2013 at 02:16 AM
machinez
• •
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · Abandoned Bike

I went out looking for the bike in the photo and either couldn't remember exactly where I took the photo or it was removed. Here is one I found while on the hunt with my gh1. The front tire appears to melt into the sidewalk.

Jan 28, 2013 at 05:31 AM

FM Forums | Black & White Vision | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Reset password