Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Nikon Forum | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2013 · Which camera(s) does the Lensbaby Control Freak F Mount work on? Also Si...

caroleigh1022

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Which camera(s) does the Lensbaby Control Freak F Mount work on? Also Sigma DC 2.8-4.5 macro?

I have these two lenses that I need to sell. However, I only have the D3200 available to test them on, and neither work with that camera. (lensbaby says no lens attached and sigma doesnt autofocus). Can anyone tell me which cameras these two lenses do work with? Will they work on a D90? I am not familiar with Nikon at all and while I am told they work fine (lensbaby is new in box) I don't want to sell something that I can not physically test. I need to know which cameras work so I can locate someone with those compatible cameras for testing. Thank you.

Jan 21, 2013 at 04:02 PM
Lensbaby_help

p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Which camera(s) does the Lensbaby Control Freak F Mount work on? Also Sigma DC 2.8-4.5 macro?

Hi Caroleigh,

The Lensbaby you're talking about will work on your camera. Even though it says "no lens attached", you can still use the lens in manual mode. Please let me know if this fixes your issue.

Jan 21, 2013 at 06:09 PM
caroleigh1022

p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Which camera(s) does the Lensbaby Control Freak F Mount work on? Also Sigma DC 2.8-4.5 macro?

Thank you for that information. I tested it on a D90, as well as the sigma lens and they both work just fine.

Jan 21, 2013 at 06:14 PM
lxdesign
• • • • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Which camera(s) does the Lensbaby Control Freak F Mount work on? Also Sigma DC 2.8-4.5 macro?

They will work on all camera's in manual mode. But some camera's do not meter ambient light....so you have to guess the exposure. That is probably what they were talking about,

I have the Composer Pro, and love it.

Jan 21, 2013 at 08:57 PM

FM Forums | Nikon Forum | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.