Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

Sports Corner Rules
Sports Corner Resource

FM Forums | Sports Corner | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2013 · 2013 NCAA Hoops USC Trojans at CU Buffaloes

Carl Auer
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · 2013 NCAA Hoops USC Trojans at CU Buffaloes

Pac-12 opener for Colorado after a rough couple conference road games.

1. Need to bring my flash out for pre-game cheer shots. Background washed out because the cheer squad stands right where the court lights fade into the crowd.

January 10th, 2013: A Colorado cheerleader smiles at the crowd prior to the start of action of the NCAA basketball game between the University of Southern California Trojans and the University of Colorado Buffaloes at the Coors Events Center in Boulder CO (Carl Auer/Cal Sport Media)

January 10th, 2013: While the USC Trojan team is introduced, Chips the CU Buffaloes mascot reads the newspaper before the start of the NCAA basketball game between the University of Southern California Trojans and the University of Colorado Buffaloes at the Coors Events Center in Boulder CO (Carl Auer/Cal Sport Media)

3. Screen grab of photo above on SI gallery.

January 10th, 2013: Now fired USC head coach Kevin O'Neill during the NCAA basketball game between the University of Southern California Trojans and the University of Colorado Buffaloes at the Coors Events Center in Boulder CO (Carl Auer/Cal Sport Media)

January 10th, 2013: Colorado Buffaloes senior guard Sabatino Chen (23) flips a shot up against the USC Trojan defense during the NCAA basketball game between the University of Southern California Trojans and the University of Colorado Buffaloes at the Coors Events Center in Boulder CO (Carl Auer/Cal Sport Media)

January 10th, 2013: Colorado Buffaloes junior forward/center Shane Harris-Tunks (15) attempts a lay up during the NCAA basketball game between the University of Southern California Trojans and the University of Colorado Buffaloes at the Coors Events Center in Boulder CO (Carl Auer/Cal Sport Media)

January 10th, 2013: University of Southern California Trojans freshman guard Chass Bryan (13) attempts to collect a loose ball from Colorado Buffaloes freshman forward Josh Scott (40) during the NCAA basketball game between the University of Southern California Trojans and the University of Colorado Buffaloes at the Coors Events Center in Boulder CO (Carl Auer/Cal Sport Media)

January 10th, 2013: Colorado Buffaloes sophomore guard Askia Booker (0) finger rolls a shot attempt up in the NCAA basketball game between the University of Southern California Trojans and the University of Colorado Buffaloes at the Coors Events Center in Boulder CO (Carl Auer/Cal Sport Media)

January 10th, 2013: Colorado Buffaloes sophomore guard Askia Booker (0) floats a shot attempt up over the USC defense in the NCAA basketball game between the University of Southern California Trojans and the University of Colorado Buffaloes at the Coors Events Center in Boulder CO (Carl Auer/Cal Sport Media)

January 10th, 2013: Colorado Buffaloes freshman forward Josh Scott (40) is fouled on his shot attempt by University of Southern California Trojans junior forward Dewayne Dedmon (14) during the NCAA basketball game between the University of Southern California Trojans and the University of Colorado Buffaloes at the Coors Events Center in Boulder CO (Carl Auer/Cal Sport Media)

January 10th, 2013: Colorado Buffaloes sophomore guard Askia Booker (0) drives the ball against the USC defense during second half action of the NCAA basketball game between the University of Southern California Trojans and the University of Colorado Buffaloes at the Coors Events Center in Boulder CO (Carl Auer/Cal Sport Media)

Jan 19, 2013 at 03:24 AM
shaneroper
• • •
p.1 #2 · 2013 NCAA Hoops USC Trojans at CU Buffaloes

Great set Carl!

Jan 19, 2013 at 04:38 AM
Carl Auer
• • • • •
p.1 #3 · 2013 NCAA Hoops USC Trojans at CU Buffaloes

Thanks Shane....still have not heard anything yet

Jan 19, 2013 at 05:09 AM
andyz
• • •
p.1 #4 · 2013 NCAA Hoops USC Trojans at CU Buffaloes

Good action shots. You really have the players standing out from the background.

Jan 19, 2013 at 05:54 AM

Search in Used Dept. 

shaneroper
• • •
p.1 #5 · 2013 NCAA Hoops USC Trojans at CU Buffaloes

Well, I hope you do soon! I am almost ready to submit my images..I may wait for one more basketball game..I didn't know you were a MOD here....Cool deal!

Keep me up to date...and have a good weekend!

Jan 19, 2013 at 12:44 PM
Carl Auer
• • • • •
p.1 #6 · 2013 NCAA Hoops USC Trojans at CU Buffaloes

Thanks Andy.

Shane, I was really hoping to hear back yesterday but nothing...maybe Monday. 60 images is a lot to go through, just hope my choices were good ones. I had a lot of images to go through to pick from.

Jan 20, 2013 at 03:53 AM
Bryan Crowe
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #7 · 2013 NCAA Hoops USC Trojans at CU Buffaloes

Nice work Carl !

I'm liking #7,#9,and #11.

Thanks for sharing,
Bryan

Jan 20, 2013 at 04:57 PM

FM Forums | Sports Corner | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register