Upload & Sell: On
My question: generally is there enough of a difference or improvement in IQ to justify the "upgrade" from 7D to 5DIII or is it best to wait for the next sensor upgrade (5DIV?). I realize there's no general answer but was wondering about people's opinions.
If you're shooting landscapes, portraits, macro or architecture and make big prints, yes! It will be money well spent. If you merely display in web galleries or monitor or make small prints (8x12 or smaller), nope.