New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Forum & Miscellaneous | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2013 · Event printing?

gome1122
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Event printing?

I'm going to posibly be doing an event for my school with the Buffalo Sabres Alumni as a fundraiser. I might set up a booth to take pictures and get them signed with Rob Ray. The think is I would like to be able to quickly be able to print the photos after I take them. How would I do this? Would I just teather it to a computer? And alsop Anyone have any advice for a printer. My school has a good Epson but it is a bit slow. Also I will be using a 7D with a 50mm f/1.8 a 430EX II and a few filler lights and booms form my school. Anyone have any advice on how I should go on with this?

Jan 17, 2013 at 11:08 AM
jefferies1
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Event printing?

High speed printing gets costly. I did a function using a Epson Artisan 50 ($129.00) print 4x6 and it did OK. The thing that really slows you down is changing ink. It would be good to have 2 so one is always printing. After the image is in the system it takes about 30 seconds to print. Continous until it runs out of ink.

Jan 17, 2013 at 11:43 AM

FM Forums | Forum & Miscellaneous | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.