Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | People Photography | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2013 · Princess

Fosdinovo
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Princess

Hello, here are a couple of studio pictures, which have no special message to the mankind

My model did her own styling and I did my part as a photographer. We have done several shootings together on locations and in the studio with different themes. Itīs no wonder for me to notice that our working has gotten so much easier since our first session. Well, it was not very hard even then...

All comments are welcome as usual. Cheers,

Teemu Salminen

http://fototeemun.galleria.fi/kuvat/Models/

1)

2)

Jan 14, 2013 at 07:44 PM
fstop212
• • • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Princess

These are lit beautifully. Love her outfits and she's quite pretty. I just wise there was a slight glance or some sort of eye contact. I see that she's concentrating on the items in her hand, but I believe it would add more with the contact. Just my .02

Jan 14, 2013 at 08:33 PM
Steady Hand
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Princess

Hi,

She is pretty, and that always helps a photo.

I agree with poster above (fstop212) that eye contact would help these.

And her grip on the tea cup looks a little too "masculine" for the princess.

Also, I think shoes (on the feet) would be appropriate given the costumes (and stockings)...unless you are shooting for a foot/leg fetish magazine...and if so the legs do seem to dominate the images.

Other than that, I enjoyed seeing these photos, as I often enjoy seeing "costume shots" and they are different from the usual stuff seen here on this forum. So, thanks for posting them here to see.

Jan 15, 2013 at 01:57 AM
firstgear99
• •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Princess

I looked through all your website photos looking for some photos of her eyes.....you really need to share her eyes with us......

Also, I have to ask, 99% of your photos are of women, are they paying you for these photos? Do you pay them to model? What is the purpose?

I am curious......they are rally nice!

Jan 15, 2013 at 03:10 AM
Fosdinovo
• •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Princess

fstop212 wrote:
These are lit beautifully. Love her outfits and she's quite pretty. I just wise there was a slight glance or some sort of eye contact. I see that she's concentrating on the items in her hand, but I believe it would add more with the contact. Just my .02

Thank you for the comment! Actually in almost all of my pictures the models are usually looking straight to the camera. These two are pretty rare exceptions to that
Here is another one with this "princess-theme".

Teemu Salminen

3)

Jan 15, 2013 at 06:29 AM
scottam10
• • •
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · Princess

I like the material on the floor, almost like she's walking on smoke or clouds...

Jan 15, 2013 at 12:26 PM
Fosdinovo
• •
p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · Princess

Steady Hand wrote:
Hi,

She is pretty, and that always helps a photo.

I agree with poster above (fstop212) that eye contact would help these.

And her grip on the tea cup looks a little too "masculine" for the princess.

Also, I think shoes (on the feet) would be appropriate given the costumes (and stockings)...unless you are shooting for a foot/leg fetish magazine...and if so the legs do seem to dominate the images.

Other than that, I enjoyed seeing these photos, as I often enjoy seeing "costume shots" and they are different from the usual stuff seen here on this forum. So,...Show more

Jan 15, 2013 at 01:03 PM
Fosdinovo
• •
p.1 #8 · p.1 #8 · Princess

firstgear99 wrote:
I looked through all your website photos looking for some photos of her eyes.....you really need to share her eyes with us......

Also, I have to ask, 99% of your photos are of women, are they paying you for these photos? Do you pay them to model? What is the purpose?

I am curious......they are rally nice!

Thank you for the comment! To answer your questions: some of these women you see in the "Models"-folder have have paid me for the photos, but I havenīt paid anything for any them, because most of these pictures were done as TFP-sessions (Time For Pictures). I make a folder for them in my gallery with a password and put the chosen photos there (they are web-size files). They can download them from there.
You asked about the purpose of making these photos. I just want to learn to make better pictures, to learn more about lighting, communicating with different kinds of personalities etc. This a great way of doing this.
Some years ago I had some trouble finding the models but luckily things have changed: now I get lots of requests for shootings like this from the models who have seen my pictures.
Also, I do commercial work for musicians, families etc. and get paid for that. Most of these pictures are not seen in my gallery. Cheers,

Teemu Salminen

Jan 15, 2013 at 08:03 PM

Steady Hand
• • • • • •
p.1 #9 · p.1 #9 · Princess

I took a quick look at your linked album as you provided a link in a reply to me.

That is a LOT (many) of models!

And a lot of costumes (many look like entertainers or party costumes).

Overall impression: Good job on the lighting and general work for this type of amateur model photography.

Jan 15, 2013 at 08:17 PM
sozypozy
• • •
p.1 #10 · p.1 #10 · Princess

I really like all the pictures that you have posted

Jan 15, 2013 at 10:05 PM
danlona
• •
p.1 #11 · p.1 #11 · Princess

All beautiful !! love all your work

Danny

Jan 15, 2013 at 11:09 PM
Fosdinovo
• •
p.1 #12 · p.1 #12 · Princess

Steady Hand wrote:
I took a quick look at your linked album as you provided a link in a reply to me.

That is a LOT (many) of models!

And a lot of costumes (many look like entertainers or party costumes).

Overall impression: Good job on the lighting and general work for this type of amateur model photography.

Thank you,
you are right about " That is a LOT (many) of models! ". And way too many pictures too to call this album a portfolio. Itīs just a collection from my shootings during a couple of last years.
Some of these models do the catwalk work, model for the magazines etc. but the majority of them are amateur models.

Teemu Salminen

Jan 16, 2013 at 07:09 AM
CW100
• • • •
p.1 #13 · p.1 #13 · Princess

I also like them

Jan 16, 2013 at 12:16 PM
Fosdinovo
• •