Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site

FM Forums | Post-processing & Printing | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2013 · "Live" slideshow

gautebi

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · "Live" slideshow

Hi,

Hope someone can help me with a problem. On a big event we are three photographers who will shoot 600 people as they arrive. The shots will be played on screens as people arrive. Tethered shooting will not be possible because of several reasons.

What I am looking for is a Windows software that can make a slideshow on the fly randomly from the jpgs inside a folder. The folder will be updated with new photos as memory cards will be emptied constantly.

I am using a powerful laptop with the screens as an external monitor. On the laptop the windows explorer should be visible so the operator can work on the cards and the files.

Any ideas for a software that will do that and at the same time give control over transition and time?

Jan 10, 2013 at 09:27 PM
sbeme
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · "Live" slideshow

I am not sure.
Check out ProShow Gold. It can take imported images and generate a slideshow with style parameters, pacing without much work once images are imported. I think you need a way to add the images in an ongoing fashion, to the show.
Scott

Jan 11, 2013 at 12:21 AM

FM Forums | Post-processing & Printing | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password