Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

Rules & Guidelines | Canon Lens Code
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2013 · Sold: (CAN) RED Canon 100mm f2.8 USM Macro

scottleslie
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: (CAN) RED Canon 100mm f2.8 USM Macro

Item updated in the last 24 hours    5d III

Item Sold

Price: $2,450.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8+ Shows moderate wear or finish marks

SOLD I have for sale my Canon 5d Mark III superb 22.3 mp camera. It was purchased from Henry's Camera last April and still has 4 months warranty left (I still have the blank warranty card and the receipt). Camera is in great condition, works great with about 7000 shutter actuations. The lcd's have no scratches. There are the usual slight marks and a little light scuffing around the flash hotshoe where the camera rubbed against a lens in my camera bag. No dents or chips and have no affect on the camera. Comes with the original supplied battery, along with two additional Canon OEM batteries. Also included is all original equipment supplied in the box, the manual, body cap, the box, blank warranty, and the receipt from Henry's in Halifax. If you would like additional photos, please PM me. Thanks for looking! $2450, plus shipping.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Canon 400mm f5.6L Mint Condition SOLD

Item Sold

Price: $985.00
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new

SOLD I have for sale my Canon EF 400mm f5.6L lens in mint condition. Glass is perfect and the lens mechanics and AF are perfect, as well. This is an extremely sharp telephoto that's comparable to Canon's 500mm and 600mm telephotos, except much easier to hand-hold. Includes all originally supplied items, including box, manual, original lens caps and soft-case. Date code US. $985.00 plus shipping.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Canon 100mm f2.8 Macro USM

Item Sold

Price: $400.00
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean

Lens is in great condition, perfect glass, very sharp. Comes with original caps, box, and a lens hood (not the original). $400 including shipping to US and Canada. Paypal gift.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours    PENDING Sigma 180mm EX f3.5 Macro for Canon- excellent condition

Item Sold

Price: $550.00
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean

This lens is one of the sharpest I've used and is in excellent condition. The glass is perfect, cosmetically in excellent condition with a few slight rubs to the lens barrel. $550 including shipping.

Edited on Jan 28, 2013 at 03:21 PM · View previous versions

Jan 10, 2013 at 04:38 PM
azhar

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: (CAN) RED Canon 100mm f2.8 USM Macro

Please PM price including shipping fee.

Jan 10, 2013 at 05:06 PM
audiowebdude
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Sold: (CAN) RED Canon 100mm f2.8 USM Macro

PM'd