Upload & Sell: On
| p.1 #3 · My 2012 favorites, first time posting my photo's |
Second, some fine images.
Generally you will get more feedback if you post 1-3 images, linked by a common question, some variation, etc.
Here is my feedback.
1. Nice symmetry play with fine color, sharpness. I might clone out the brightest star on the left, since its all about the lines and symmetry and the star is a slight distraction.
2. Its a nice scene. The sky is gorgeous. The sharpness of the silhouettes is excellent. Some might suggest a tighter crop, less sky, but I like the personal connection out in the open, under the big sky.
3. Hard to do anything new or different with the Eiffel Tower but you chose a dynamic angle with, again, excellent processing.
4. Love the colors. Love the DOF. Not sure I can accept the blown out/near blown out sky. Just a bit too big, too much, too dominant.
5. Certainly sharing your range. I like the BW processing very much. Nicely done. POV is strong but I feel like there is an unusual implied message. The path alongside the train appears more the subject, more powerfully pulls the eye than the train itself. More typically I would expect a POV emphasizing how the train moves in the distance. As is, image works, with nice geometries, use of triangles, leading lines.