Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

FM Forum Rules
Macro World Resource
  

FM Forums | Macro World | Join Upload & Sell

  

Archive 2013 · My sons Hotwheels
  
 
gregSC
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · My sons Hotwheels


Took some pictures of my sons favorite toys, I am going to print and hang in his room. Taken with Nikon 105 VR and focus stacked in PS6.

Any constructive comments welcome,

Happy New Year

Greg























Jan 01, 2013 at 06:59 PM
MJJPhotos
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · My sons Hotwheels


These are cool! Very well done, lighting seems perfect to me.


Jan 01, 2013 at 10:18 PM
gregSC
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · My sons Hotwheels


MJJPhotos wrote:
These are cool! Very well done, lighting seems perfect to me.



Thanks for your comments,
He seems to like the pictures when he sees them on the screen.

Greg



Jan 01, 2013 at 11:32 PM
denis55
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · My sons Hotwheels


very well done.


Jan 02, 2013 at 02:18 AM
Bred
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · My sons Hotwheels


Great idea, your will love it.
Last pic is my fave



Jan 02, 2013 at 06:54 AM
LordV
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · My sons Hotwheels


LOvely captures !
Brian v.



Jan 02, 2013 at 07:12 AM
gregSC
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · My sons Hotwheels


denis55 wrote:
very well done.


Thanks,
Greg



Jan 02, 2013 at 10:45 AM
gregSC
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #8 · p.1 #8 · My sons Hotwheels


Bred wrote:
Great idea, your will love it.
Last pic is my fave



It is my favorite as well, thanks

Greg



Jan 02, 2013 at 10:46 AM
gregSC
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #9 · p.1 #9 · My sons Hotwheels


LordV wrote:
LOvely captures !
Brian v.



Thanks
Greg



Jan 02, 2013 at 10:46 AM
 

Search in Used Dept. 



sozypozy
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #10 · p.1 #10 · My sons Hotwheels


Nice pictures. The lighting is nice. The background however is a little crude and takes the eye away from the cars. Make the background smooth in post prod.


Jan 02, 2013 at 10:36 PM
gregSC
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #11 · p.1 #11 · My sons Hotwheels


sozypozy wrote:
Nice pictures. The lighting is nice. The background however is a little crude and takes the eye away from the cars. Make the background smooth in post prod.



Thanks for the comments, I do agree...I think it is from the stacking process. I am going to try to clean up some of the edges around the cars.

Greg



Jan 03, 2013 at 01:13 AM
kiernter
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #12 · p.1 #12 · My sons Hotwheels


That's a great idea! I have a pair of twins that have piles of beat-up Ben 10 figures and Japanese toy cars-- from their older brother. Going to make up some prints as well.

By the way, that last car is the coolest, and I think the backgrounds rule.



Jan 03, 2013 at 12:01 PM
gregSC
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #13 · p.1 #13 · My sons Hotwheels


kiernter wrote:
That's a great idea! I have a pair of twins that have piles of beat-up Ben 10 figures and Japanese toy cars-- from their older brother. Going to make up some prints as well.

By the way, that last car is the coolest, and I think the backgrounds rule.



Glad you could make use of the idea, I thought it would be som cool pics in a small boys room

Greg



Jan 03, 2013 at 10:49 PM
beetlefang
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #14 · p.1 #14 · My sons Hotwheels


Actually I think you are on to some great idea - they would hang well in a pediatrician's office.


Jan 04, 2013 at 02:20 AM
gregSC
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #15 · p.1 #15 · My sons Hotwheels


beetlefang wrote:
Actually I think you are on to some great idea - they would hang well in a pediatrician's office.



That is a good idea....there is a local photog who make his entire living selling his nature prints to our local hospital system.

Thanks
Greg



Jan 04, 2013 at 11:02 AM
kwoodard
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #16 · p.1 #16 · My sons Hotwheels


After doing the stack, perhaps find one image that has the best background and overlay your stack on top of that one? Love the shots too. How many shots per stack?


Jan 04, 2013 at 10:27 PM
gregSC
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #17 · p.1 #17 · My sons Hotwheels


kwoodard wrote:
After doing the stack, perhaps find one image that has the best background and overlay your stack on top of that one? Love the shots too. How many shots per stack?


Thanks for the suggestion, there are 12 images per stack.

Greg



Jan 05, 2013 at 01:02 AM





FM Forums | Macro World | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Reset password