Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

FM Forum Rules
Nature & Wildlife Posting Guidelines

FM Forums | Nature & Wildlife | Join Upload & Sell

1       2      
       end

Archive 2013 · Just wondering.........

72chevelle454
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.3 #1 · Just wondering.........

I don't believe you have ever commented on one of my post.... Maybe you did, I just ignored it LMAO Keep up the good C&C buddy, I wish I had more time to contribute as much as other here have like yourself. Value added C&C even if you do come across like a girl sometimes

Jan 02, 2013 at 06:19 PM
timgriffin
• • •
p.3 #2 · Just wondering.........

The main reason I post here is to get honest critique and suggestions on how to improve my skill set. You've been vary helpful to me and I thank you for it. It takes a lot of your precious time to provide the feedback that you do!

Jan 02, 2013 at 06:25 PM
hnilsson
• • • • •
p.3 #3 · Just wondering.........

Karl, your opinion is always welcome in my books!!! Bring it on, buddy.

H

Jan 03, 2013 at 02:57 AM
Karl Witt
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.3 #4 · Just wondering.........

Well I guess I just continue on and do as I have been, I was sure that somewhere along the line I had offended a few If for some reason I am still commenting on your work and you would rather I didn't..............I can take a NO as easy as a Yes so just PM me and I will politely go away

Thanks to those that voted and expressed appreciation, I am not the only one that gives here on the forum so I also want to give a continuing thanks to those that always follow and give back to me!

I just wanted to make sure I wasn't pushing too hard on most.................thanks again

Karl

Jan 03, 2013 at 03:17 AM
Charlie Shugart
• • • • • • •
p.3 #5 · Just wondering.........

Karl-
I appreciate that you aren't tough on my posts- because you understand that I'm neither a wildlife photographer nor a technician... I just travel with a camera, and do the best I can at both.
And I don't worry about it a lot .
Charlie
PS, I often read your crits of others and you always seem fair and honest- and with good intentions.

Jan 03, 2013 at 03:40 AM
Shasoc
• • • • • • •
p.3 #6 · Just wondering.........

Keep doing what you are doing, Karl. Your honest and constructive critiques are done with style and are very much appreciated
Socrate

Jan 03, 2013 at 04:40 AM
No ANgle
• •
p.3 #7 · Just wondering.........

I totally support helpful C&C and feel that is the only rela way to learn how to get better. If everyone just says your pics "look great" or " nice job" then that does not do a lot if there are issues with the picture. I think people feel they are being mean if they say it and most people may have an ego that can not handle hearing they are not perfect. I do not like it when people just say things to be mean. I certainly do not want to hear someone say "Dude your pics suck, and you should burn your camera and saves us all from your horrible contributions"... That wont help me much. I want to know why you think I should burn my camera and stop posting. Maybe I can improve, and there is hope for me yet.

Jan 03, 2013 at 05:29 AM

Search in Used Dept. 

Cincy Bruce
• • • •
p.3 #8 · Just wondering.........

What is a C/C request without a Witt nit?

I long for the day Mr. Witt has no nit to offer. I'm a long way from that, but I enjoy the lessons along the way.

Bruce

Jan 03, 2013 at 10:27 AM
dioladetus
• •
p.3 #9 · Just wondering.........

I think you should just continue doing what you do, its very appreciated

Jan 03, 2013 at 11:46 AM
Sirfishalot
• • • •
p.3 #10 · Just wondering.........

Hi Karl,
It's the people like you that make this a great forum!
I always appreciate, learn and benefit from your always constructive criticism buddy.
Keep on doing what you do bro.

JayT

Jan 04, 2013 at 09:25 AM
waldr_p
• • • • •
p.3 #11 · Just wondering.........

Hi Karl,

You have a rare skill in being able to deliver useful, open and constructive criticism in a way that is very easy to accept.

Keep it up, your input is a major asset to this forum.

Paul.

Jan 04, 2013 at 09:31 AM
sozypozy
• • •
p.3 #12 · Just wondering.........

Critique is always healthy, people shouldn't be offended by it. And if you are giving your tuppence on it they should appreciate it. Please don't stop with your crit, a lot of people learn from it

Jan 04, 2013 at 09:42 PM
Peter Kefali
• • •
p.3 #13 · Just wondering.........

Hi Karl,
I haven't been posting to this forum much lately, but the times i have, I always appreciated your honest opinions on my photos. Some photos worked, some haven't, and as much as nobody wants to hear that their photo isn't any good, that's the only way they really can improve. I'd much rather get that type of feedback than just "nice shot".
Keep doing what you've been doing...
pete

Jan 04, 2013 at 10:05 PM
1       2      
       end

FM Forums | Nature & Wildlife | Join Upload & Sell

1       2      
       end

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password