Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Post-processing & Printing | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2012 · Canvas prints

H. Hoolee
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Canvas prints

What are some of the reasonably-priced services that do canvas enlargements that you can recommend? I have seen some 30x40 mounted canvas prints for $89.00 and $133.00, and really don't know what is a reasonable price for that size. I realize there are other considerations besides mere price. Any comments would be appreciated..

Dec 28, 2012 at 02:02 AM
alatoo60
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Canvas prints

I tried several services: Canvas on Demand was good with colors, but did not do good job stretching. Costco was OK with colors, and good with stretching. Besides, they print panoramic. Don't know who is their subcontructor, but prints came un-varnished.
Picture It On Canvas use very good frames for stretching, and colors are OK, but looks like they do not read instructions and applied extra processing to the pictures even if I asked not to. One picture is already showing signs of wear on the corners.

There is also Gallery Direct whom I did not use for canvas, but ordered metal prints from them, and could not be happier. Customer service is great, too.

All of the above have regular sales, and some deals can be found on Groupon or via Facebook. Prices are about $40-50 for 16x20 to 18x24 print. For comparison - paid $160 for 30x20 custom canvas print in local shop, and it was of outstanding quality.

Dec 28, 2012 at 09:47 AM
msalvetti
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Canvas prints

Check out this thread from earlier this year too:
http://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/topic/1116103/0

Mark

Dec 29, 2012 at 05:50 AM

FM Forums | Post-processing & Printing | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Reset password