Upload & Sell: Off
| p.1 #6 · Simple one light portrait |
Really love this image.
I did work a bit on it, if it's a problem let me know and I'll remove the image.
So I basically followed the advice you already got:
- Adjusted white balance (warmer and more magenta, based on his gray shirt);
- Darkened the right half of the image by 0,86 stops (LR graduated filter)
- Selectively darkened his ear a little more (by 1 stop give or take)
- Increased exposure on his eye by 0,38 stop (the eye on the right side of the image, to compensate for the graduated filter making it darker)
- I tried, but couldn't successfully...Show more →
Not bad, but those adjustments are best left to photoshop with layers adjustments. The white balance was fine on my calibrated monitor and I shot it with a grey card, skin looks a little blotchy now that its warmer. Good job on the ear.
Thanks for all the input, appreciate it.