Upload & Sell: Off
| p.1 #6 · Simple one light portrait |
Really love this image.
I did work a bit on it, if it's a problem let me know and I'll remove the image.
So I basically followed the advice you already got:
- Adjusted white balance (warmer and more magenta, based on his gray shirt);
- Darkened the right half of the image by 0,86 stops (LR graduated filter)
- Selectively darkened his ear a little more (by 1 stop give or take)
- Increased exposure on his eye by 0,38 stop (the eye on the right side of the image, to compensate for the graduated filter making it darker)
- I tried, but couldn't successfully work on the blue stripes using LR...
Not bad, but those adjustments are best left to photoshop with layers adjustments. The white balance was fine on my calibrated monitor and I shot it with a grey card, skin looks a little blotchy now that its warmer. Good job on the ear.
Thanks for all the input, appreciate it.