Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | People Photography | Join Upload & Sell

2       3       end

Archive 2012 · My 2012 In Review {Very, very image heavy}

Lisa_Holloway
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · My 2012 In Review {Very, very image heavy}

***Copying & pasting from my blog***

It is always so much fun to sit back and reflect on the year while looking forward to the new one ahead. Itís been a wonderful year! We moved into a new house in the mountains in January and finally have room for the kids to run and play (without annoying the neighbors). We get snow and amazing monsoon thunder storms up here, and have room for a big garden and a chicken coop Ė two things Iíve wanted for a long time. The kids have all grown and are a year older; I now have 1 in high school, 2 in middle school, 3 in elementary school, 2 in preschool, and 1 little sweetie still at home with me. Oh, and we are expecting our 10th in early July and couldnít be more excited! My photography business is going well and Iíve added mentoring and editing classes to my repertoire this year. Iím currently writing my first e-book on working with natural light and canít wait to share that! Iíve made some wonderful friends this year, witnessed (and photographed) a dear friendís birth, taken some amazing road trips, and enjoyed my big family. I shot my very first celebrity client this year, and they even came back to me again for fall pictures - I can't say who it was OR share the family images, but I'll just say that some images of their baby are mixed in with these collages. hehe All in all, itís been a great year. Before you check this yearís favorites, be sure to take a look back at my 2011 Year In Review (http://ljhollowayphotography.com/2011/12/my-2011-a-year-in-review-kingman-arizona-photographer-las-vegas-photographer/)ÖI do hope that Iíve shown some growth in the last 12 months. I taught myself how to use OCF so that was a big step forward for me this year. It is always fun challenging yourself and learning new things!

Next year I hope to do more of the same Ė shoot what I love, further refine the techniques Iíve been working on, make new friends, watch my children grow, and have a new baby. I cannot wait! I take a lot of pride in what I do and put my heart and soul into every session that I shoot. I canít wait to see what 2013 brings.

Here is a collection of my favorite images from 2012. These are in a completely random order and are a mix of client and personal images. Iím an over-sharer so get a cup of hot cocoa and set aside a few minutes to see all of them. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all of you!

Dec 24, 2012 at 02:43 PM
ct8282
• • • •
p.1 #2 · My 2012 In Review {Very, very image heavy}

Did we all say welcome back. Well, you can damn well leave again if you're going to show the rest of us up like this!!!

Dec 24, 2012 at 02:49 PM
Andre Labonte
• • • • • •
p.1 #3 · My 2012 In Review {Very, very image heavy}

Yes, welcome back Lisa!

You know, I'm thinking I need to move to Arizona and convince you to let me become your assistant!

Great stuff here!

Cheers,
Andre

Dec 24, 2012 at 02:52 PM
Bruce Sawle
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #4 · My 2012 In Review {Very, very image heavy}

Beautiful

Dec 24, 2012 at 03:10 PM
charlandk
• •
p.1 #5 · My 2012 In Review {Very, very image heavy}

Lisa,
Your work is always so sharp, clean and just perfect. I love to follow your work on here.
Have a fantastic Christmas!

Kevin

Dec 24, 2012 at 03:14 PM
lifthard2001
• • •
p.1 #6 · My 2012 In Review {Very, very image heavy}

Welcome back Lisa and congrats on your future new edition to your family.I think your going to have to invest in a super ultra wide now for family shots.haha.You and yours have a Merry Christmas

Dec 24, 2012 at 03:34 PM
bwhip62
• •
p.1 #7 · My 2012 In Review {Very, very image heavy}

Wow, a wealth of inspiration above. Thanks so much for sharing.

Dec 24, 2012 at 03:53 PM
CW100
• • • •
p.1 #8 · My 2012 In Review {Very, very image heavy}

some really striking images!

Dec 24, 2012 at 03:55 PM
friscoron
• • • • •
p.1 #9 · My 2012 In Review {Very, very image heavy}

Very nice. This forum just got a breath of fresh air.

Dec 24, 2012 at 03:58 PM
jcw1982
• • •
p.1 #10 · My 2012 In Review {Very, very image heavy}

Beautiful images. The lighting, color and composition always come together in your work. Thanks for posting.

Dec 24, 2012 at 04:16 PM

allstarimaging
• • •
p.1 #11 · My 2012 In Review {Very, very image heavy}

Can you number your images next time? Looks like you had a great year. This is an amazing collection of images. All the best in the new year to you and your family.
Jack

Dec 24, 2012 at 04:20 PM
myam203
• • •
p.1 #12 · My 2012 In Review {Very, very image heavy}

Excellent work! I see a consistent level of quality throughout all of these photos, and not many people can deliver in that way.

Dec 24, 2012 at 04:23 PM
Lisa_Holloway
• • •
p.1 #13 · My 2012 In Review {Very, very image heavy}

Jack!

Thank you guys for the nice comments...it's always nice to see your entire year condensed into one place like this. Can't wait for 2013.

Dec 24, 2012 at 04:23 PM
jason9101

p.1 #14 · My 2012 In Review {Very, very image heavy}

Subscribed to your blog. Amazing work.

Dec 24, 2012 at 04:37 PM
hugodrax
• • •
p.1 #15 · My 2012 In Review {Very, very image heavy}

Great portfolio, definitely a nice set of photographs. Glad to see things are going well for your business. Have a happy new year and looking forward to what adventures 2013 will bring.

Dec 24, 2012 at 05:04 PM
davidimdpt
• •
p.1 #16 · My 2012 In Review {Very, very image heavy}

I love seeing your work Lisa. I look to your work for inspiration! Have a great Christmas!

Dec 24, 2012 at 05:56 PM
Jim Rickards
• • • • • •
p.1 #17 · My 2012 In Review {Very, very image heavy}

Awe inspiring work, Lisa. What a great year you have had!

I can't wait for 2013!

Dec 24, 2012 at 06:07 PM
ChiShutter
• • •
p.1 #18 · My 2012 In Review {Very, very image heavy}

Beautiful work, with a distinct voice. I love it. Thanks for sharing!

Dec 24, 2012 at 06:11 PM
Sharona
• • • •
p.1 #19 · My 2012 In Review {Very, very image heavy}

Welcome back! Can't add much to the above comments - l always love seeing your work here. Happy holidays!-

Dec 24, 2012 at 11:12 PM
eosuser2020
• •
p.1 #20 · My 2012 In Review {Very, very image heavy}

Welcome back Lisa. Your work has always inspired me. Beautiful images, as always!

Dec 25, 2012 at 01:58 AM
       2       3       end

FM Forums | People Photography | Join Upload & Sell

2       3       end

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password