Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | People Photography | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2012 · Merry Christmas

ct8282
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Merry Christmas

I posted this in the Wedding section but wanted to repost in here too as these the main areas of interest for me....

Thought I'd get this in early as I won't be online tomorrow like many I'm sure.

Sending you all huge Merry Christmas wishes. This has been a very significant year for me for many reasons, most importantly because my partner and I had our first child on August 21st, shortly after we bought our first house, so its been a year of change and learning to adapt. But, its been magical for those reasons too.

Photographically it has also been a significant year for me too. I feel I have learned so much this year, especially in the area of portraiture, and as many of you know I took on my first wedding this year which was immensely stressful but at the same time hugely rewarding. I have such a long way to go with my photography but I'm looking forward to progressing more in 2013.

This forum and its members have been so important in helping me develop and grow as a photographer so I want to thank all of you who have contributed to my threads, provided advice and guidance, but also to those of you who have started threads that I have been able to study and learn from. Hand on heart I would not be where I am with my photography if it wasn't for FM and you guys and gals.

So, have a fantastic Christmas. I hope you all get to enjoy the festivities and are surrounded with love and friendship. I look forward to seeing what the festive season brings as far as pictures on FM, and even more so I look forward to learning and growing by being a part of The FM community in 2013.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Dec 24, 2012 at 12:11 PM
bbourizk
• • • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Merry Christmas

And a merry Christmas and a happy new year to you too

Dec 24, 2012 at 02:15 PM
Steady Hand
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Merry Christmas

That was a very nice post!

Happy Holidays to you too.

Dec 24, 2012 at 05:01 PM
Lisa_Holloway
• • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas to you too, and I hope you have a wonderful 2013!

Dec 24, 2012 at 05:03 PM
davidimdpt
• •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas everyone. May God bless you for another year with happiness and prosperity!

Dec 24, 2012 at 05:49 PM

FM Forums | People Photography | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password