Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

Sports Corner Rules
Sports Corner Resource

FM Forums | Sports Corner | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2012 · Prep School Hockey, Thanks DJ

amlsml
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Prep School Hockey, Thanks DJ

If you have been on this forum for the last 2 years, you will have probably seen posts by DJ. His hockey mastery is incredible. I went back and re read some of your posts and your critique of my posts. I appreciate all the help, not only the technical part of CWB and settings, but to also shoot what looks good to me. Here are a few of the schoolI cover. These are images for Parents to purchase so they are intentionally shot tight and cropped tighter. thanks for looking.

Dec 16, 2012 at 08:19 PM
Ted ellis
• • • • • • •
p.1 #2 · Prep School Hockey, Thanks DJ

Nice work Andy!

Dec 16, 2012 at 08:23 PM
ian408
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #3 · Prep School Hockey, Thanks DJ

#4 is great looking.

Dec 17, 2012 at 12:34 AM
Anthony Labbe
• •
p.1 #4 · Prep School Hockey, Thanks DJ

You have it now... it only gets better from here especially since your going to crave new gear!

Dec 17, 2012 at 01:44 PM
Aqualung
• • • •
p.1 #5 · Prep School Hockey, Thanks DJ

very nice...#4 looks a tad underexposed, but not badly. Like the timing in #1.

Chris

Dec 17, 2012 at 03:44 PM

Search in Used Dept. 

amlsml
• • •
p.1 #6 · Prep School Hockey, Thanks DJ

thanks for the feedback, 4 is a touch under, even though I shot it 1 over! hate the glass

Dec 19, 2012 at 06:18 PM
hanson16
• •
p.1 #7 · Prep School Hockey, Thanks DJ

amlsml wrote:
If you have been on this forum for the last 2 years, you will have probably seen posts by DJ. His hockey mastery is incredible. I went back and re read some of your posts and your critique of my posts. I appreciate all the help, not only the technical part of CWB and settings, but to also shoot what looks good to me. Here are a few of the schoolI cover. These are images for Parents to purchase so they are intentionally shot tight and cropped tighter. thanks for looking.

Ditto,I have taken the exact same route,going over the experts posts on here,with DJ being probably the greatest influence.Still got miles to go,but feel like Im now on the right path !

Heres two from this weekend

Dec 19, 2012 at 08:25 PM
Frank Lauri
• • • •
p.1 #8 · Prep School Hockey, Thanks DJ

Andy...agree these are nice. I like the battle going on in #4 and nice timing on the goalie shots. Agree with #4 being a bit under but nothing a little PP won't fix.

Dec 20, 2012 at 12:25 PM
dj dunzie
• • • • •
p.1 #9 · Prep School Hockey, Thanks DJ

Holy smokes I am gonna get a swollen head with the high praise around here lately (kidding, honestly no worry of that... just looking in mirrors is enough to keep me firmly grounded and humbled... lol)

Andy, I appreciate the kudos, but this is all you! I'm glad some of my comments have led you to improving your hockey work, but it's YOU going out, trying new things, learning what works and seeing the reward from it! Great images, love the reach on #1. Soon I'm going to be needing your advice!!

Dec 22, 2012 at 05:20 AM

FM Forums | Sports Corner | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password