Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Leica & Alternative Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2012 · Novoflex Bellows system and Noflexar lenses.

timballic
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Novoflex Bellows system and Noflexar lenses.

Thought I'd ask this here rather than it getting lost in the Slide Copier/ Scanner thread, for those looking in the future.

Novoflex Noflexar 60mm F4 (also earlier Balflex 60mm F4.5)??

I used to own the superb 105mm F4 bellows head used with PB4 Bellows, many, many years ago but sold it when offered a very good price and replaced it with the Noflexar 105mm Bellows head. Both single coated.
The Nkkor was brilliant, the Noflexar adequate. (I've recently seen mint ones of those 105mm Nikkors going for about £800, possibly later multicoated ones,(well that was the asking price anyway,)

Anyone know any more about the Noflexar 60mm for instance, and the Novoflex bellows. Lots available used, on ebay.de, but an absolute dearth of information from Google, no specs or anything I could turn up.

Perhaps this is because they were, "only adequate", though the mechanical quality was brilliant and I suspect the bellows are the same. Perhaps just a clique lens/system in Germany?

Dec 07, 2012 at 06:44 PM
timballic
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Novoflex Bellows system and Noflexar lenses.

No sooner posted the above than found this on a Leica forum: though they seem to be talking only about the follow focus system not the macro side I want to know about.

http://www.l-camera-forum.com/leica-forum/leica-collectors-historica/192268-novoflex-information.html

Dec 07, 2012 at 06:52 PM

FM Forums | Leica & Alternative Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.