Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Nikon Forum | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2012 · NPS sponsor

stedge
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · NPS sponsor

Hopefully this is not inappropriate, but not sure how else to approach the issue.

Would anyone here be willing to sponsor me for NPS? I have contacted them gave them info on what I do, and sent some photos to them, and they have accepted me pending my completion of the application, which requires someone to sponsor me.

Just so you know I am not pulling a leg, here is their response to my inquiry:

As per my manager it is ok for you to join NPS membership, please advise if the online application has been fully completed.
Thank you for your time and patience with this process.

Best regards,
Nikon Professional Membership Services

I understand completely if folks are not comfortable with this, so no worries if no replies.

Please PM, however, if you are willing to help.

Thanks.

Eric

Dec 07, 2012 at 02:26 PM
ACNYPhoto
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · NPS sponsor

To be honest, without knowing you many will not sponsor you. You don't know anyone personally who is a member?

NPS has waived certain requirements in the past, you need to call and talk to them. There are portrait photographers who don't have tear sheets or people in the middle of nowhere who honestly know no one to sponsor them. So long as you can prove you are indeed a full time pro they will work with you.

Dec 08, 2012 at 04:09 PM

FM Forums | Nikon Forum | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password