New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | General Gear-talk | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2012 · A long shot ?

egd5
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · A long shot ?

I recently watched a Kelby training video by Dave Black about shooting high school football. In it he showed the bag he used to carry his 400 2.8 with the camera body in the top of the bag. I don't remember the brand of bag that was. Has anyone seen this and/or knows what brand of bag this is.
I was just using a trial subscription so I can't just go back and watch again. Thanks

Dec 02, 2012 at 07:44 PM
Wickedfn4u
• • • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · A long shot ?

Did it look like this? I used this to hold my 400 attached to my body.

Dec 02, 2012 at 08:21 PM
egd5
• • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · A long shot ?

Not quite, but interesting.

Dec 02, 2012 at 09:03 PM
traveller

p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · A long shot ?

Was it "D" in Shape -- probably a Kenesis

Dec 02, 2012 at 09:10 PM
egd5
• • •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · A long shot ?

It looked kinda like the pic that Wickedfn4u posted except that it had a top segment that hinged back and the camera body was packed inside that. I don't remember if it had a pouch on front or not.

Dec 02, 2012 at 10:04 PM
EB-1
• • • • • • •
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · A long shot ?

Was it one of these?

EBH

Dec 02, 2012 at 11:41 PM
Todd Warnke
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · A long shot ?

Thinktank Glass Taxi or Glass Limo?

http://www.thinktankphoto.com/products/glass-limo.aspx

Dec 03, 2012 at 01:41 AM
egd5
• • •
p.1 #8 · p.1 #8 · A long shot ?

EBH and Todd---No, doesn't look like what I remember. I checked all those out before I asked here. I couldn't find anything. I'm also beginning to think now, judging by the way he packed and carried his gear, that this may be something old and no longer made. Thanks all.

Dec 03, 2012 at 08:48 AM
lee w

p.1 #9 · p.1 #9 · A long shot ?

It was a Lightware Z400. I will try to add a link, but this is my first post so I'm not sure if I will get it to work or not. If not, you can find it at B&H.

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/31370-REG/Lightware_Z400_Z400_Long_lens_400.html

Dec 05, 2012 at 01:58 AM
egd5
• • •
p.1 #10 · p.1 #10 · A long shot ?

Thanks and welcome to the forum, it's a great place. Your link worked fine. I'll have to add that to my Christmas list now.

Dec 05, 2012 at 06:17 PM
lee w

p.1 #11 · p.1 #11 · A long shot ?

Thanks for the welcome. I have been lurking on the forums for quite some time and I agree that it is a great place. The levels of knowledge and photography skills here are amazing and I have learned a great deal already. I just joined Kelby Training when they had the Cyber Monday special and the high school video was on my list to watch when I saw your post. I would like to have an opportunity to shoot it in the future, but currently on Friday nights I am one of those guys in black and white that always seems to get in the photographers' way. One day maybe I will figure out a way to mount a camera in my hat so I can do both at the same time....

Hope Santa takes care of that list for you! Merry Christmas!

Dec 06, 2012 at 09:02 AM
Lincoln Graham

p.1 #12 · p.1 #12 · A long shot ?

Maybe a Kata? Bright yellow interior? I have one for a Nilon 600mm, works quite well.

Dec 08, 2012 at 01:45 PM

FM Forums | General Gear-talk | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.